“Great Chicken and Waffles”
Review of Bruxie

Bruxie
Ranked #5 of 23 Dessert in Irvine
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Love the chicken and waffles here. First time we visited everything was great. Second time, on Saturday, there was only one register open and service was terribly slow. Food still good though. Need to work on their staffing issue. Will give them another try and if same will try another location. Can't miss that food. Chicken, waffle and coleslaw works. Plus, frozen custard, just like in Wisconsin.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Of all the dining experiences while visiting family in Irvine, Bruxie receives the only five star! That is how unique these sandwiches are, very special taste and as advertised "The Bold Fold". We visiting for lunch, sampling the hot pastrami & philly cheese steak this visit. Yummy! Even my two year old granddaughter loves the kids waffles, talked about it for days. Bruxie is located in a shopping center with ample parking off Culver Drive in Irvine. The space is like a huge garage, with doors that match, utilitarian seating, and crowded during our visit. Next time we are going to try the desserts, as I have heard nothing but raves about them. Spoke to the manager afterwards, tried to convince him to bring this waffle sandwich meets NY deli concept to Texas. It would be a huge hit wherever they take this concept. 6 locations in Orange County, visit the one nearest you now. Worth the trip!

Reviewed April 25, 2014

Canada does not have restaurants like this- and I wish we did. A friend offered this as a lunch option and I am sooo glad he brough me here. The service was wonderful. The restaurant was organized and clean. I didn't expect the food to be as healthy as it was tastey.
If you've never been to a Bruxie- GO! A culinary experience like no other.

Big thank you to our hostess, service and kitchen staff!! I'll be back!

Reviewed February 6, 2014

My group ordered a few different waffle sandwiches (fried chicken, green eggs and ham, bruxie burger) and the Irish Nachos. I had a bite of each, and they were all very tasty! One of the best meals I had during my week in Orange Country.

Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

Their food is so delicious! From the normal breakfast type waffles to their savory lunch and dinner types, they are fantastic! They will satisfy the whole family.