“pretty good food, great arcade value”
Review of Dave & Buster's

Dave & Buster's
Ranked #73 of 672 Restaurants in Irvine
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Nacho app was just OK, nothing great. The chicken fingers though were amazing!! The unlimited card id great if you don't care about winning tickets for prizes.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I've enjoyed the discounted rate on pool during happy hour, when the food and drink specials also give me a chance to catch up with friends without breaking the budget.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

This restaurant is in the Spectrum Mall so parking is horrible and it was the closest to where I parked. I ordered the ribs and chicken, The ribs were good but I didn't like the chicken. The french fries were the best and they have a great wine list. I have liked other Dave and Buster's better. They have a huge game room which others seemed to be enjoying but I won't go back.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

This place is a lot of fun. Games galore as well as people galore. Go early if you don't want the crowds. Good place to spend some time,

Reviewed November 3, 2012

My wife and I both ordered ceasar salads because we remembered that five years ago, we had two successive excellent ceasar salads from this same establishment. I was sort of surprised myself that the food was decent (at least once upon a time). However, the years have not been kind to D&B. The ceaser salads were appallingly bad. My wife's salad had 1 crouton and I had a whole platefull. Fresh ground pepper? Sorry, you have come to the wrong place. We also got a spinach dip and that was runny and flavorless. I can't believe we waited 20 minutes to eat here. Even my cocktail was watered down. The service was also not up to par. We had to ask for silverware, and we noticed that our neighbors had to do the same. There was a lot of internal construction going on, so even even the atmosphere was compromised. We decided to cut our losses and call it a night before considering an entree or dessert.