“It's Burger Time....”

Cuisines: American
San Diego, California
“It's Burger Time....”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Tasty food and burgers. I don't know if it was the atmosphere or great service but when I tip over 20% on the bill, something that I appreciated was done very well. The salad was great along with the burger that the wife and I both shared together. Although we weren't famished going in for dinner, we knew we had to eat something, somewhere, and look where we landed. We have been to other locations and it appears that this establishment is very consistent in their food/service. Daniel, our server, was very attentive to us as well and being that the joint was standing room only, the great service and great food makes for a great dinner experience. Naturally, it does help when Saturday night sports are on their LCD well-positioned screens within their establishment.

• Visited August 2013

Irvine, California
“A solid restaurant that continues to provide good food”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I can always count on them provide me sensible old favorites that are done just a little bit fancier than other places and with decent prices.

Visited May 2013
Lake Forest, California
“Red Robin is da bomb!”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Red Robin is da bomb!

We've been to many and the food doesnt disapoint.

I get the red royal burger and my wife the bacon guacamole burger. The needless fries are a delight.

This particular Red Robin waspoppin' on a Friday night. I scored 4 stars because the service was EXTREMELY slow. Otherwise, everthing else was good.

Go to a Red Robin Gourmet Burgers near you!

• Visited August 2012
Irvine, California
“Yuk”
Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

I have eaten here twice and both times the taste and quality of the food is terrible. In n out is one thousand times better! Skip this place and eat elsewhere, you will be glad you did.

Fountain Valley
“Yummy Hamburger and Fries”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

We love the freckeled strawberry lemonaids. You can have neverending fries. The hamburgers are nice and juicy. We order drinks and french fries right away. They taste good with ranch dressing.

Visited July 2012