“And reasonable too”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Michelson Dr and Jamboree
Description: Ruth's Chris Steak House specializes in serving aged USDA Prime steaks, broiled in a trademark 1800-degree oven and served on a plate heated to 500 degrees to ensure the steak stays "sizzling" hot. To experience fine dining at its best … Just follow the sizzle to Ruth's Chris Steak House located in Irvine, California!
Reviewed September 12, 2016

I had not been here in years. But recently returned on a busy Saturday night without a reservation. There was seating in the bar area and they offered the full menu. but, to my surprise they also had a special bar menu that was a great deal. For $30 you got a 6 ounce filet, 3 grilled shrimps and a glass of wine. Now certain wines had a surcharge, but even so, this was a great deal. The atmosphere was very nice as was the service. The steak was very good, not terrific, but still very good. For the price, you cannot beat the deal.

Date of visit: August 2016
Write a reviewReviews (376)

Reviewed August 30, 2016 via mobile

Haven't been to a Ruth Chris's steakhouse in quite a while. At least since I retired. Decided to go for an anniversary dinner. It was outstanding.

We shared an iceberg lettuce. Had thousand Island and blue cheese dressing on the side. Chilled and perfectly seasoned.

Deb had the crabcake appetizer. Two large crabcakes full of meat not filling.

I had the petite ribeye medium rare, along with creamed spinach and auGratin potatoes. Shared the salad and sides.

Steak was off the charts. Hot and perfectly done.

Received complementary anniversary dessert with meal. Raspberry sorbet, Keylime cake and chocolates. Really really good.overall rating a plus.

Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

Amazing food, great service my sister loved it get first time at a fine dining experience..in happy I got to be the to take her on my birthday, the stuff chicken amazing, filet mignon amazing, dessert amazing ... I had no idea this was by John Wayne air port ... The best ruth Chris I've ever been to .. Must go if you want a amazing dinner for birthday, business meetings or a date ...

Reviewed August 23, 2016

the service was impeccable,the wine superb exquisite and the serving meet all expectations....I will return,yes!...

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed August 22, 2016

My wife saw an ad for happy hour meals at Ruth's Chris so we decided to give it a try. The surf and turf special was very good; three decent size shrimp and a larger than expected filet. The special also included a nice glass of rose. Even when preceded by reduced price cocktails we got out for under $100. I had never expected that at a Ruth's Chris.

Also our waitress, Sally, was very attentive and friendly stopping by to chat with us a couple of times.

Use the valet service. It's easiest given the limited parking and only $4.

Happy hour is a great deal at Ruth;s Chris. We shall return.