“Simply The Best” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ruth's Chris Steak House

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 643 Restaurants in Irvine
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Michelson Dr and Jamboree
Huntington Beach, California, United States
“Simply The Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

Always an incredible experience and this particular evening didn't disappoint. Date and I shared the House Chopped salad, fantastic. For our entree we had a Porterhouse steak for two... unbelievable! Perfectly cooked at medium rare and pre-cut into sections that we placed upon our 500 degree buttery plates. The sides, sauteed mushrooms and creamed spinich, were also wonderful.

For special occasions you can't go wrong with Ruth's Chris.

• Korean first
Aliso Viejo, California
“Amazing steak and side options!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

As many have said, the steaks are excellent - easily on par with a Morton's or other upscale steakhouse.

BUT - what made this place for me was actually everything we had BESIDES the steak. The bread & butter they serve before you order is seriously the best I've had in a really long time. Soft, warm bread and really tasty butter...just sets the stage.

The caesar salad is also heavenly. Fresh parmesan, and the dressing (again, I think it has to do with the butter/dairy products here) really make this a first-class salad.

Finally, the creme brulee is a fantastic dessert.

I would easily come here again and order chicken with the above-mentioned items, and save myself $20 on an incredible meal.

Flower Mound, Texas
“Always perfect!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

My husband and I ate here Thanksgiving day and it was incredible- everything was perfect from the turkey, stuffing, sweet potato casserole and pumpkin cheesecake. I don't think I'll ever cook on Thanksgiving again after this meal!

Sublimity, Oregon
“Best Steak Hands Down!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

Be ready to spend some $$$$ The food is ala carte. This was a special occasion and totally worth it. Great atmosphere, Service was outstanding. Don't miss desert!! Reservations highly suggested.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank 4buddyTravlers
West Yellowstone, Montana
“So Delicious We Travel 1250 Miles To Eat Here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I travel from Montana to California each October for our anniversary, and we always eat dinner that evening at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in Irvine! It's a tradition now, and has been for the past several years. Ruth's Chris filets are something out of a fairytale, they are so delicious and tender, and are perfectly prepared. The family sized side dishes are wonderful too, although this time we only ordered the Harvest Salad and our delicious filets! For dessert, our Crème Brûlée was rich and creamy, with a crunchy burnt sugar topping, making every mouthful a delight. Ruth's Chris servers are always friendly and attentive, and treat their customers like royalty. I had told them it was our anniversary when I made the reservation, so the Crème Brûlée dish arrived on a plate with "Happy Anniversary" written in chocolate, and a candle placed in the middle. We can't wait to come back next year.

• Visited October 2012