“So Delicious We Travel 1250 Miles To Eat Here!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 612 Restaurants in Irvine
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Michelson Dr and Jamboree
West Yellowstone, Montana
“So Delicious We Travel 1250 Miles To Eat Here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I travel from Montana to California each October for our anniversary, and we always eat dinner that evening at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in Irvine! It's a tradition now, and has been for the past several years. Ruth's Chris filets are something out of a fairytale, they are so delicious and tender, and are perfectly prepared. The family sized side dishes are wonderful too, although this time we only ordered the Harvest Salad and our delicious filets! For dessert, our Crème Brûlée was rich and creamy, with a crunchy burnt sugar topping, making every mouthful a delight. Ruth's Chris servers are always friendly and attentive, and treat their customers like royalty. I had told them it was our anniversary when I made the reservation, so the Crème Brûlée dish arrived on a plate with "Happy Anniversary" written in chocolate, and a candle placed in the middle. We can't wait to come back next year.

• Visited October 2012

• Korean first
Orange County, CA
“Always a great steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Ruth's Chris is always crowded but with reservations seating is timely. The food here is always great and we never feel rushed.

Visited July 2012
Long Beach
“Don't fall for the hype!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

Upon recommendation from my sister-in-law, my husband and I went to this restaurant for our anniversary. What a mistake! My husband grills better steaks at home! It felt like a Disney theme place as we were greeted with instructions not to touch the 500 degree plate that our steak will come to us on. The bread was average at best, butter from a whipped tub. My husband like his tomato soup, hence the number 2 rating but I thought it was greasy and not fresh feeling. on to the steaks...they were swimming in bubbling butter! Both were overcooked. Service was excellent in re-doing them and the decor was very comfortable. We also ordered the creamed spinach which tasted just like the kind my Mother made from frozen spinach and cream of mushroom soup...tastless! They did give us a complimentary dessert but the chocolate bark was awful and the key lime affair missing the lime...needless to say, despite the excellent service recovery about our steaks, we will not return.

• Visited September 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
Newport Beach, California
“my #1 for BEST Filet Mignon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

Havent been here in more than a year and its still my number 1 for best filet mignon on my list. nobody can top it. sizzling butter and a filet? Come on! yum!

Southern Caifornia
“Tasty!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

In the mood for a steak? Can't do better in spite of the high prices. A special occasion or an occasional treat. Red meat once a month? Enjoy it here.

Visited April 2012