“Had given up on Chili's, until now!”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #420 of 670 Restaurants in Irvine
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I had given up on Chili's because the food was starting to taste like a fast food place. We had been given a gift card and decided to try the one in Irvine. The food was SOOOOO good. I LOVED the onion and jalepeno appetizer, you have to try it!!! The service was great and the place was very clean. I would def go back and probably try another Chili's now to see if their food is just as good.

The only thing I can complain about is they brought our dinner out before we even got our appetizer and they didn't offer to take off anything off our bill or have dessert on them.

There are newer reviews for Chili's Grill & Bar

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Chilis is located in Westpark Plaza off Culver and Alton Parkway by the Edwards movie theater. Its got ample parking around it and 2-3 stalls for "to-go" orders. As you enter, the bar is right in front with TV's all around showing different sports, they've got seating on either side of the bar area. Plenty of lighting and good food. Took two of my kids there, they got a kids pizza and i ended up ordering a Guacamole Chicken Sandwich. See the picture, sorry i ate the other half of the sandwich before taking the pic. Usually I go in and order their classic nachos, nachos cheese and Jalapenos, YUMMY! Then top it off with a Chicken Enchalada soup, then go for the main course of Chicken Fajitas!.... tonight I was on a diet and decided on just the Guac Chicken sandwhich. Service is fast and the servers are attentive. Plenty of food for the kids off their kids menu's as well. Its a great place for large parties, celebrate birthdays or just an evening our for dinner.
Happy Dining!....

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Great server, Merlin.

Fast service and super food.

Portions are good size and prices are reasonable.

A meal for all tastes and portion sizes.

margaritas are fantastic as is the dessert.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Same stuff but good. It's a safe place to eat, especially if you have kids. I had coupons and that always helps.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I am trying to eat better but this one I always make an exception for. Chilis is great and the customer service has always been on top of there game for me here.