“I LOVE THIS PLACE- Turkey Cranberry Sandwich!”
Review of Boudin SF

Boudin SF
Ranked #91 of 651 Restaurants in Irvine
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
San Diego, California
“I LOVE THIS PLACE- Turkey Cranberry Sandwich!”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

If you want to go to a place that serves food the way you want it come to Boudin! Janet works here and I always thought that she was the manager I have been a loyal customer for 5 years. She is always making sure her guests have their orders right, their drinks filled, napkins at the ready and are happy! Or she has a broom or rag and cleaning up.
The service at the counter sometimes is a little slow and it is OK as i know the wait is worth it.

The calorie count is on the menu and I suppose this is a good thing or I might be tempted to sit and eat my way through their menu that has a lot of variety!

I make it a point to stop here when I am in Irvine for business.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Smartikas

Louisville, Kentucky
“Share the Burger”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I the burger - it was good but bigger than I needed. I wished I would have gotten the Squash soup - my friend got it and loved it.

Visited May 2014
Santa Ana, California
“Light and filling”
Reviewed April 9, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My girlfriend brought me here because we didn't want greasy fast food after work. This place was great! I got a Half sandwich and salad combo and it was fresh and quick. Service was really good. Comparable to Panera/ Corner bakery.

Visited April 2014
Verona, New Jersey
“Good salads and soups!”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

With a wide selection of breads, I decided to try the clam chowder (in a sourdough bread bowl) and the Asian chicken salad (which was huge!). Very good and tasty; I would come here again.

Visited January 2014
Laguna Hills, California
“Great Boudin bread and eggs”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

One of the best breakfasts I had in San Francisco. That great sourdough bread toast and fresh eggs, bacon and the works. Great food at a great price. Highly recommend.

Visited November 2013