“From Tacky to Horrible in 60 minutes”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #25 of 679 Restaurants in Irvine
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Date night, could'n get a seat unless I had a cell phone. Gentlemen do not carry cell phones when there attention needs to be with the lady. My wife did and we were seated. Waiter took 10 minutes to greet us and we asked for water. Another 10 minutes passed and another waiter came by so we could order but still no water. Original water came by 5 minutes later with water said they ran our of glasses. 10 minutes or so passed a runner dropped one of the two orders of Wanton Soup poorly prepared and spilled on table. We hailed the second waiter and told her of the situation. A supervisor came by and wanted to know how she could make this dinning experience right. Unfortunately, she did not recognize you only have one chance for a first impression. This was the most horrible dinning experience in my adult life, we walked out.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

I'm usually not a fan of non authentic asian cuisine, but the revisions to the menu here at this specific location is pretty awesome. Their happy hour is also good as you can sample many different apps for great value. Specific to this location, i really like the design of the restaurant and hope other locations follow suit.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

My son and started going to PF changes in the Irvine Spectrum (Orange County Ca) in the late 1990's. There was not much in the Spectrum in those days. We always enjoyed a good meal and always loved the lettuce wraps through the years.
It has been quite some time since I have been back with my son (he is 30 now)
We watched a movie and went to Changs on New Years Eve. It was still very good, total re-vamp of the restaurant (and a lot of the menu)
Had an adult bev (my son likes their Ginger Mojito) had the lettuce wraps and really took in the ultra cool and zen environment. Once they became more commercial I figured it was useless to go any more (despite their popularity) We had great service great food and talked about the old days in preparation for the New Year on its way! Good stuff:)

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I love this deal. its great cause my wife and I are not really big eaters. It gives us the option to get a few different dishes. Their lettuce wrap is delicious. the dessert is a little small, but over all, you are still left with a doggie bag.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

This place gives me a headache. Whatever fillers and additives they use on their food causes pain. It's not worth it. It looks nice, but avoid all PF Changs. So not healthy.