“Always a good meal”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 6, 2014

This place does not need much to talk about, the food is great, the service is nice, and good portions, I love to request the plum dressing to dip my bread in. and of course, the chinese chicken salad is my fav.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We brought our 18 month old daughter with us for an early dinner at Cheesecake Factory. The service was great. We got there around 4p and were seated right away. They were really attentive to my daughter and made sure she was comfortable. A little pricey but worth it. We took leftovers home and a piece of cheesecake to enjoy later that night. Yummy!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

This Cheesecake factory is in the heart of Irvine Spectrum right in front of the valet parking service. It is a great restaurant and the ambiance is great. The food prices are reasonable for the location, and they have a great variety of foods on the menu. Service is great and timely. We have been going there for the past 10 years and we find the restaurant to be of consistent quality and taste. I give them a 10 out of 10.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Our family had lunch at The Cheese Cake Factory on Memorial Day. The spectrum was pretty crowded but surprisingly we got seated within 10 minutes. I guess it was because we chose to sit in the patio rather than inside. It was a lovely day and as usual the restaurant was crowded but the service was great. The server was attentive and got the order right. I dont like ice in my water. LOL..... well on to what we ordered. I got the Southwest Chicken Sandwich mainly because I loved the sound of Jalapeno peppers and Chipotle Mayo on a French Baguette! I wasnt disappointed at all. Wife got the Baja Chicken Tacos, kids got the Cheese Pizza and Mac and Cheese. We were stuffed so I had to loosen up my belt a bit. Ok I took it off. That added two inches of room in my tummy. Just enough to order a Lemoncello Cream Torte for desert. Surprising how much you can stuff in two inches of waistline. BURP!!!!!!!
Overall, great food and excellent service.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Not a frequent guest of this chain, but I had at least fond memories of decent food and large portions. How times have changed. Lettuce cups had barely enough "filing" for two appetizer portions, and chicken was missing from the plate. Tuna tartar was not even enough for one portion of Tuna, though the avocado base was likely also their guacamole. They have shrunk everything, except prices. Service was nice but slow, and everything served piecemeal. A rare experience when I leave realizing I will not ever return again. Just a poor value for the money, with better options in the center (and I never thought I would regret not choosing Red Robin). I am sure the Cheesecake is still good, but we did not make it that far before departing.

1  Thank Harry B