“Always Fabulous”

Bistango Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistango Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 674 Restaurants in Irvine
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Martin and Von Karman
Reviewed June 13, 2013

This restaurant never ceases to amaze me. It is always top drawer. Forget the steak restaurants, Bistango has the best steaks I have ever had and I am a real meat eater! My favorite place.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

This was my 1st visit, Bistango was recommended and I definitely was not disappointed. I selected one of their "Prix-fixe 3 course menus" Tamarind-Chile Glazed Wild King Salmon. The White Chocolate Cheese Cake was absolutely delicious. I read many reviews before leaving the house and a large number of reviewers commented on the service.....the service is A+! Our server Mark was pleasant, knowledgeable of the menu, and very attentive, the entire staff is very nice and accommodating. My friend and I enjoyed the ambiance, there was a singer/saxophonist who added a touch of jazz to the atomosphere. My friend and I will certainly place Bistango on our list for return visits.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

I was looking forward to my meal here but was quite disappointed - my rack of lamb, ordered medium, arrived "blue" Actually raw. Although they took it back and re-cooked it, it still means that both the kitchen and serving staff ignored the undercooking and served it anyway

1  Thank shanghaibrian
Reviewed April 9, 2013

The reason to go is the decor -- the atrium is amazing and the overall atmosphere is lovely. Wait staff needs to be a bit more, approachable -- they tend to have a bit of an arrogant air. Great time had on a two recent occasions this year.

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Steak very undercooked. Sent my wife's dinner back and came back the same way. One more restaurant that needs to be recycled.

2  Thank foodcritic010