“Good Indian food and affordable”
Review of Natraj's Tandoori

Natraj's Tandoori
Ranked #272 of 691 Restaurants in Irvine
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This place is in Quail hill village center just a mile from my home. I have eaten here many many times. For less than 10 bucks you get good Indian food. We just go there pick up the food and bring home and eat. But there is plenty of place to sit down inside or outside. Launch time is quite busy here!

Reviewed July 26, 2012

I had been to the Natraj Restaurant in Laguna Hills, so when I was driving through the Quail Hill Village Center and spotted the Natraj Tandoori, I decided to go inside for a quick meal.

This location is really set up for "to go" business. They have a few tables and chairs inside and at the counter, they have an assorment of dishes available for quick meals.

I decided on eating in and ordered the Vindaloo Shrimp ($14) and a garlic naan ($3). They told me it would take about 20 minutes to make the dish and I said that I was in no hurry.

I sat down and about 18 minutes later they brought my order to me. It came in a foil container to use in case I wanted to take leftovers with me. I was given a heavy paper plate and a bowl of saffron rice.

The vindaloo sauce was very good and made for good dipping with the naan bread. There were plenty of shrimp in the sauce and they did not have the shells on the tails so I did not have to deal with that. The naan was quite large (almost a foot long) and was flavorful, but did not taste especially fresh.

I thought that this Natraj was adequate for a quick meal, but for fine dining I definitely prefer their place in Laguna Hills.