“food is expensive”

Add it.
Elephant Bar & Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Asian, Pizza, Polynesian, Mongolian
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I'm just going to say that the food here is mediocre. It's not the best, but at least it's edible. I don't really want to go back to this restaurant again because I didn't really enjoy the customer service at this restaurant.

There are newer reviews for Elephant Bar & Restaurant

Reviewed April 26, 2013

I had probably not eaten at an Elephant Bar resturant in over twenty years, but dined here for dinner tonight with family and friends.

Our server was prompt, great with suggestions and friendly.

My aunt and I shared a side Citrus salad to start. It was delicious, especially the candied walnuts. For our main course we shared a seasonal mixed grill special- steak, lobster and shrimp served with asparagus. We swapped the sweet potato casserole for mashed potatoes. It was all fantastic and plenty to share between two. Our entire party shared the strawberry shortcake for dessert, which was equally fabulous. I really enjoyed my meal here.

The restaurant was a bit too noisy and I would likely return in off peak times for a more enjoyable experience.

Elephant Bar is now on my radar for local restaurants and I am very likely to return.

Please visit my blog for more reviews and musings.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Here with relatives. The Elephant Bar is a bit noisy, but it's still comfortable, with reasonably priced, well-executed food, ok wine list, tasty salads, and good service. The seared ahi salad (first time I tried it) was quite nice. I would stick to salads and burgers, though, I dare say that I think they are a bit too creative at times.

Service is good. Parking is a bit tough due to congestion in the shopping plaza there.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

We have been to this restaurant a few times before. The food is always quite good, and there is a good variety. This time was no exception. My wife had the Mongolian beef. My son had steak, and I had a surf & turf combo. All were tasty. The 'E' Cookie dessert was a good way to top things off.

Our server seemed a little inexperienced and was somewhat hard to understand (thick accent). His service was fair through most of the meal. However, when it came time to clear my wife's plate to box up the left-overs he succeeded in flicking a piece of the Mongolian beef in her lap. He apologized, but didn't offer to get her something to clean up with or anything.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

used ready made rice from Costco, and not fully cooked;
Salmon dish is too flaky, too dried, not well-prepared;
it's not a place for good foods, but a drinking hole!