“Great fun for the kids.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Boomers! Irvine

Boomers! Irvine
Ranked #8 of 43 things to do in Irvine
More attraction details
Owner description: When it comes to fun, Boomers! is a blast! Whether you're celebrating a birthday, having a party, doing corporate parties, events and team building, or spending quality time with family and friends, Boomers makes everything easier and hassle free. With attractions like Batting Cages, Thrill Rides, Miniature Golf, Go Karts, Bumper Boats, Laser Tag, Rock Wall, Arcade, King Arthur's Carnival and Lil' Thunder Road, Boomers is the perfect place for fun! In 2014 make sure to visit Buccaneer Cove, our newest attraction. It's a super-sized water play area that's five levels high with slippery slides, wet tunnels, spray loops and a huge splash bucket. Make the fun happen with spray cannons and the interactive aqua dome. This new water play park includes over 1000 feet of water slides. And if you just want to watch the action, kick back in a comfy lounge chair.
Irvine ca
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Great fun for the kids.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

We are grandparents with two grands locally. Every time they come to visit and we say what shall we do, top of the list is Boomers. Some of the activities they can't do yet, they are 21/2 and 5. But that gives us something to look forward to.
Great place, nice people, never too crowded.

Visited November 2013
K W, General Manager at Boomers! Irvine, responded to this review, April 5, 2014
Thank You for the great review!

• Korean first
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Boomers - Lots of fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

Get the pass. Kids had a blast and did not want to leave. They had rides, loved the laser tag (although long wait time), plenty of video games to play with the pass, and even were able to go on the kids go carts which was crazy fun watching too. Very affordable and the food was not bad. One family I knew spent almost the whole day there! They played miniature golf too but mostly went to holes that were open because it was crowded.

Lots of room so it was easy for them to run around too

Visited October 2013
“This place needs to be closed down and renovated.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

I've been to this place numerous times years ago when my kIds were growing up. After 13 years, I brought my nephew knowing that he will have fun.
We got inside the arcade. It was dark and hot. The carpet was so old,smelled bad. There were no staff on the floor to assist with the ticket booth. We have to leave after 30 minutes since we can't stand the heat. My husband calls is BUMMER .. not Boomers..

Visited August 2013
Lake Forest, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fun for all ages”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

We had my 12 year old daughter's there and everyone loved it. They took care of all of it. Kids running all over from one attraction to another, then all rounded up for some food and party time, then back out for fun. Overall I thought it was a good value for 5 hours. Since then we have gone back and I have taken my turn on the race track several times.

Visited July 2013
Phila
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Buy a pass”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

First, let me say don't expect a water park area. Otherwise, my children, their uncles and I enjoyed a day there even in the hot weather. They have different packages where you spend a certain amount and receive a certain number of activities. I'd highly recommend this option. There are rides for younger children and some for older children. A rock wall, miniature golf and laser tag, batting cages and go karts are some of the main activities. One problem was many of the batting cages did not work. Inside are arcade games and food and drinks. I thought the food was a little expensive for being game room food and drinks. All in all, my children enjoyed it and I would probably take them back if they wanted to go again.

Visited July 2013