“This place needs to be closed down and renovated.”
Review of Boomers! Irvine

Boomers! Irvine
Ranked #9 of 49 things to do in Irvine
More attraction details
Owner description: When it comes to fun, Boomers! is a blast! Whether you're celebrating a birthday, having a party, doing corporate parties, events and team building, or spending quality time with family and friends, Boomers makes everything easier and hassle free. With attractions like Batting Cages, Thrill Rides, Miniature Golf, Go Karts, Bumper Boats, Laser Tag, Rock Wall, Arcade, King Arthur's Carnival and Lil' Thunder Road, Boomers is the perfect place for fun! In 2014 make sure to visit Buccaneer Cove, our newest attraction. It's a super-sized water play area that's five levels high with slippery slides, wet tunnels, spray loops and a huge splash bucket. Make the fun happen with spray cannons and the interactive aqua dome. This new water play park includes over 1000 feet of water slides. And if you just want to watch the action, kick back in a comfy lounge chair.
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I've been to this place numerous times years ago when my kIds were growing up. After 13 years, I brought my nephew knowing that he will have fun.
We got inside the arcade. It was dark and hot. The carpet was so old,smelled bad. There were no staff on the floor to assist with the ticket booth. We have to leave after 30 minutes since we can't stand the heat. My husband calls is BUMMER .. not Boomers..

Reviewed September 16, 2013

We had my 12 year old daughter's there and everyone loved it. They took care of all of it. Kids running all over from one attraction to another, then all rounded up for some food and party time, then back out for fun. Overall I thought it was a good value for 5 hours. Since then we have gone back and I have taken my turn on the race track several times.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

First, let me say don't expect a water park area. Otherwise, my children, their uncles and I enjoyed a day there even in the hot weather. They have different packages where you spend a certain amount and receive a certain number of activities. I'd highly recommend this option. There are rides for younger children and some for older children. A rock wall, miniature golf and laser tag, batting cages and go karts are some of the main activities. One problem was many of the batting cages did not work. Inside are arcade games and food and drinks. I thought the food was a little expensive for being game room food and drinks. All in all, my children enjoyed it and I would probably take them back if they wanted to go again.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great place for kids of all ages. You have laser tag, bowling next door, mini golf, rock climbing, batting cages, karting, and amusement park type rides for the youngsters. Check the day pass for cheaper option if you have a couple of hours to burn. Lots of birthday parties. Arcade. But food limited and pricey.

1  Thank galisgr8
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Your pic is wrong, its not a water park. Its an arcade,bowling alley, race cars, miniature golf etc. Go check it our before you post it.