“Nota fan of the Spectrum but I would return to go back to Cucina Enoteca.....”
Review of Cucina Enoteca

Cucina Enoteca
Reserve with OpenTable
Cucina Enoteca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 683 Restaurants in Irvine
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Across from Edwards Cinema
Description: Say hello to the sister restaurant of San Diego's award winning CUCINA urbana! CUCINA enoteca's menu features Italian classics with a modern twist, traditionally coursed or served family-style, and made with the freshest local, organic and sustainable ingredients. Along with house-infused liquors, specialty cocktails and artisan beers, the restaurant's extensive wine list will follow a retail-priced program where guests are invited to visit CUCINA's wine shop, select a bottle to enjoy on site ($8 corkage will apply) or purchase wine to go.
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Solid 4 out of 5 but we went Sunday morning around 11:30 and it was not very busy. We had the sampler of bruschetta, the ceasar salad, a pizza and chicken liver spread. I can't speak about the chicken liver as I did not eat it. The food is very fresh and portions are large. Its rustic and charming however the food is somewhat lacking in flavor. I enjoyed the food overall and it was certainly good quality but I was waiting to say 'Wow" and that never happened. Planning on going back again to try some other menu items. We sat outside and it was lovely. The mimosas are spot on. I wanted to love this place.....wine is pricey and they try and sell you on their "to go" glass containers. Waitress was knowledgeable and returned to our table often.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Cucina Enoteca is the restaurant version of Anthropologie. I love it! Eclectic both in decor and menu, we have always had delicious food and have celebrated many special occasions here!
Take advantage of the happy hour specials!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I first was drawn to the menu at CE. They buy local - sometimes organic - produce. Cheeses, pizza dough, sauce, etc. are all created from scratch. You can tell how fresh the food is from the first bite. They keep it seasonal, and ever-changing, even if the main listings on the menu remain. Two other things really stand out about this restaurant: The wine bottles for sale, which are actually reasonably priced; and the unique decor that re-uses materials acquired elsewhere. Even though you dine in a modern, elegant style, the decor feels homier, funkier, than you might have expected. It's a pleasant touch of warmth. While I rarely linger here, I do enjoy every minute.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

i went in with my son had a glass of 17.00 champagne which was flat had to send it back got a fresh glass. Then I ordered linguine pomadora they bring me shrimp and linguinie. I sent it back I told the manager i wanted pasta with pomadora sauce he brings it back with a few chopped up tomatoes and spices. This is like a chain restaurant that nobody nows the difference. The manager needs a reality check. Of course this is not a first class place but what can you do. I guess you hope for the best. Just don't expect any different.

Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

The setting is trendy, the food was good, the friends were the best!! Happy hour here does not have a selection of food items. There was one item at half price. Wine was $5, beer $3.

Don't expect typical HH pricing.