“Favorite restaurant..a special treat”
Review of Cucina Enoteca

Cucina Enoteca
Reserve with OpenTable
Cucina Enoteca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 674 Restaurants in Irvine
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Across from Edwards Cinema
Description: Say hello to the sister restaurant of San Diego's award winning CUCINA urbana! CUCINA enoteca's menu features Italian classics with a modern twist, traditionally coursed or served family-style, and made with the freshest local, organic and sustainable ingredients. Along with house-infused liquors, specialty cocktails and artisan beers, the restaurant's extensive wine list will follow a retail-priced program where guests are invited to visit CUCINA's wine shop, select a bottle to enjoy on site ($8 corkage will apply) or purchase wine to go.
Reviewed January 28, 2013

My son-in-law and daughter took me to Cucina Enoteca this last Saturday. It is my favorite place to relax and enjoy wine and small bites. The Gorgonzola Mousse with poached pears is my favorite. Also the meat and cheese platter is delicious. We let the water surprise us with his favorite selections of meat and cheeses. It comes with fruits, honey, whole grain mustard, toasted french bread and much more. They offer a wide selections of wines. Although pizza is not my favorite, I did enjoy a slice. A perfect place to eat out.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

I love this restaurant. They have great food, wine choices, service and ambiance. I have to say that I enjoy the service at the bar the most. What else can a girl want? My sister and I sat there for 2 hours, ate and finished a bottle of Chardonnay last Saturday. My office celebrated a birthday there this week and treated ourselves to appetizers in VASIs (jars) and cheese board, and finished with desserts (chocolate-chocolate-cannoli). Definitely my new favorite.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Eat here almost once a week. The wait staff is extremely friendly and knowledgeable, the food is great, and cocktails even better! I also frequently purchase wine there, as the selection is great and prices are fair.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Every time I visit Irvine I try to make a trip to Cucina Enoteca in the Irvine Spectrum center. So far I have been there over six times and each time I have had an enjoyable experience. As a fan of wine, the fact that they're also a wine store is super cool and convenient. Last time when I visited I asked the waitress for her recommendations and ended up having a trout with lentils that was super amazing. I'm not a huge fish guy, but after tying that I was hooked!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

This place has such personality... I loved it from the moment we walked in. The decor is just gorgeous, the ambiance is very cool.... the food and drinks are fabulous! Perfect place!