“Great happy hour spot”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pacifica
Transit: Route D on the Irvine Shuttle
Reviewed May 21, 2013

This is one of my happy hour staples. Bonus points galore for running specials until 7PM. HH menu has a solid selection of real food (read: not all fried) and can be mixed and matched to make an actual meal. And for the die-hard batter lovers - they do make a mean fried chicken. While not on the HH menu, they also have the best spinach dip I've ever had. Worth the extra $.

The patio is large with lots of comfy seating, but the best people-watching is inside at the long community table in the bar.

The regular menu is also delish. I loved the grilled polenta and veggies. Everything is locally grown and organic and the taste of the food proves it.

Friendly, attentive staff, great food, and nice wine selection. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

We went out for a special family dinner and went to Paul Martin's American Grill. We were seated on the enclosed patio just before sunset. It was lively, comfortable and the servers made us all feel special. The food was excellent, the drinks were unique and delicious (I had the Bloody Mary, complete with bacon slices..Yum!). And then the nicest thing happened, the sun had set, the lights took effect and the whole patio area took on an otherworldly feel. It was intimate and nicely though out. The heaters came on without anyone being aware and the comfort level was just perfect. We will DEFINITELY go back here soon!

Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Very good steak tacos, French dip & salmon glazed salad. New restaurant in irvine spectrum. Inside or patio dining

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I have been here several times and everything that I have tried has been amazing!! Wonderful service and good prices and I hear that they have a really good happy hour menu which is 7 days a week!

Reviewed March 22, 2013

We were there on a very SLOW Sunday night! Bar service was incredibly SLOW, even a glass of water took more than 10 minutes to be served and after the server decided to come by we had our entire table in need of drinks and water.
Starter: salt and pepper wild prawns with pesto aioli --- $17 for a bland and tasteless sauce and mini prawns (should have called them shrimp instead!), By the way!!! They were served say darn late that dinner was already started when they came by!!!!
Dinner unfortunately wasn't any better! Ordered a supposedly an filet mignon which was over cooked and sadly seasoned.
Cocktails, (mojito was SAD) were overpriced but more important took quite some time to get a second drink ordered.
Our overall experience was POOR! I would have gave it another chance but I REFUSE to pay for poor service and more so tasteless food!