Outrageously expensive for a VERY dated property. Will never stay there again and I love Marriott properties. Room smelled, over $200 per night and very dated fitness center. Many better options nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience all the comforts of home when you stay at the Residence Inn Irvine John Wayne Airport-Orange County. Enjoy a prime location only 3 miles from John Wayne Airport and 9 miles from Newport Beach. This all-suite hotel in Orange County is also less than 10 minutes from South Coast Plaza, Fashion Island, and the Irvine Spectrum. Guests at the Residence Inn Irvine hotel are welcomed with thoughtful amenities including complimentary daily breakfast buffet, an on-site fitness center and complimentary WiFi. Join us at The Residence Inn Mix™, a fun and relaxing way to unwind, socialize and connect. Three nights a week our hotel features a different opportunity to socialize in our lobby or outdoor space. Inside our spacious, newly-renovated suites we provide you with all the conveniences of home. Curl up in our new king beds or make yourself a meal in the fully equipped kitchen. Separate living and sleeping areas give you plenty of room to entertain guests and pets are always welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Residence Inn Irvine John Wayne Airport/Orange County reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Irvine John Wayne Airport/Orange County Hotel Irvine
- Irvine Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Orange County
- Residence Inn Irvine John Wayne Airport/Orange County CA