Residence Inn Irvine John Wayne Airport/Orange County
Residence Inn by Marriott Irvine Spectrum(Irvine)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
$164
$135
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Courtyard by Marriott Irvine Spectrum(Irvine)(Great Value!)
$159
Courtyard
$129
$151
$135
Priceline
  • Pool
AC Hotel by Marriott Irvine(Irvine)(Great Value!)
$110
$101
AC Hotels
  • Pool
All reviewssoup plantationfire pitfree parkingfull kitchenfree breakfastfront deskkitchen tableeasy access to the beachjohn wayne airportbeer and winestudio roomparking lotmake your own wafflessmall kitchenettehome away from homenewport beachmarriott properties
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Had a great stay at this hotel. The room was clean and so as the bathroom. The hot breakfast is probably the best thing about this hotel. They had everything including cereal, scrambled eggs, sausages, potatoes, biscuits n gravy, fruits, yogurt and last but not least the DIY waffle machine!!! I had so much fun making waffles for myself =). The hotel was a great location as well with couple restaurants surrounding it like Boudin and Souplantation. The Diamond Jamboree plaza is just down the street where all the happening is in Irvine. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Cindy H, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Irvine John Wayne Airport/Orange County, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Dear STtotheEVE,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give our hotel such a wonderful review! We truly appreciate it. And who doesnt love to make their own waffles? We are glad to hear that you had a great time at our hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Best,

Cindy

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Room was very clean and very roomy. I love the small kitchen and big fridge with marble countertop. We only stayed two nights so we didn't utilize the kitchen at all. This is much much nicer than expected. They have free hot breakfast, free internet and free parking, which were really nice. Hyatt across the street gives no free breakfast and charged $15/day for self parking and $10/day for internet, and the room wasn't as nice and roomy. It is very conveniently located so everything would be a short drive away. The only thing I didn't cared for was the bed. It seemed like every single person slept on that one side so the bed was in a slope with the right side down. It was a little uncomfortable because it was a little firm for me I felt like I'm gonna fall off since that the side I sleep on.

Overall, this is an excellent place to stay, especially for families or anyone wanting to stay for a long stay. This will be the place me and my husband whenever we come to Orange County.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Iricketson,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time here and were able to take advantage of some of the amenities that we offer. I apologize about the bed, the next time you visit, we will make sure this wont be an issue again.

We look forward to welcoming you back!

Best,

Cindy H.

Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

Had a great stay here at this hotel. The room was newly renovated with a nice decor but the bathroom wasn't renovated but it was clean.  The bed was too soft for my taste but I prefer firmer beds.

I had to do laundry and was given a room on the same floor as the laundry room. I was a little disappointed that laundry wasn't complimentary like Staybridge Suites. But the fee was nominal.

The patio and pool was beautiful.  The outdoor gas firepit was a nice touch.  Wifi was strong and breakfast was great as always.  Great location with plenty of restaurants in the area. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012
Cindy H, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Irvine John Wayne Airport/Orange County, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

Dear Anoini2,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so happy to hear that you have enjoyed your time with us. We are also happy to hear that you were able to utilize many of our standard hotel amenities, like the complimentary breakfast buffet and complimentary wifi.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel!

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Great location! Got upgrade for gold elite/Marriot and the front desk was very accomodating with this! Front desk manager...Noel was wonderful! (I think that was her name)Breakfast staff was awesome! Very nice and helpful and on top of it at all times!!! (and the evening food) We stayed for three weeks! Kids enjoyed it as well! Also housekeeping helpful, with extras needed!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Cindy H, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Irvine John Wayne Airport/Orange County, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

Dear ginanbob,

Thank you so much for your review. We are so proud of our staff and we are very happy to hear they exceeded your expectations. When you stay for such an extended amount of time like your self we want to make sure you are as comfortable as can be.

Thank you again to you and your family for choosing our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back again!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Based in part upon Trip Advisor’s strong reviews, I stayed at the Residence Inn for 3 nights on business. It exceeded expectations. 1. The staff was unfailingly polite, helping me get acclimated, printing a 20 page document I emailed them, and this included the general manager--they really are professional and incredibly friendly., with a “can do” attitude. 2. The hotel serves a reasonable breakfast every morning, great way to start the day, and has a happy hour & appetizers several nights a week. 3. The room was spacious, and they bumped me up to a 1 BR suite. The bed was comfortable; my only complaint was a very noisy refrigerator. 4. The hotel was not right on the Freeway, thank heavens, and the noise level was fine. 5. Great room location--328, at the very end of the hall, but right next to a stairwell that made getting up and downstairs a breeze--I like to walk. Despite being next to a stairwell it was not in the least bit noisy.

I will definitely stay at the hotel again when I return.

Room Tip: Room 328 wsa quiet and yet accesible
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Dear VirginiaCavalier,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are happy to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations. We take pride in both our product as well as our service and you mentioning that our staff was "unfailing polite" makes us that much more proud of our staff and hotel. When you return to Irvine, please let us know when you will arrive and we will make sure you are placed away from any stairwells.

Thank you again!

We look forward to welcoming you back!