“Clean & reasonable.”

Ranked #19 of 21 Hotels in Irvine
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Clean & reasonable.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

For a longer stay this place is great, rooms are clean and adequately equipped for basic cooking needs. The decor is good.Walking distance to shopping and entertainment in the Spectrum, yes you can walk somewhere in Orang County!
For short stays a regular hotel may be better as the mininal "grab and go" breakfast is pretty basic and almost always all gone for a "late riser".
Recommended.

Room Tip: It's a quiet location with no road noise even on the corner units.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Irvine Spectrum, responded to this review, August 8, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at our hotel. We are totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other brand locations.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2012

We've stayed at this hotel a few times while it was the Homestead Studio Suites and it was just okay. We saw a change for the better on our stay there last week. The rooms felt somewhat cleaner, although the linens did have a few cleanliness issues. But nothing that would stop me from staying here again for the location and price. Love the refrigerator and the large bathroom. The staff was much more friendly & efficient than in the past, and they now have free internet access (didn't have time to use it, but it was nice to know it was available at no additional charge if needed.) Really appreciated them blasting the air conditioning before we arrived as it was very warm and humid in Orange County and the room was quite comfortable upon our arrival. Good changes so far, and I'm sure we'll be back.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Irvine Spectrum, responded to this review, July 24, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Homestead Orange County - Irvine Spectrum. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.
Porterville, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2012

We always have a great experience. The team did a wonderful job. Keep up the great work.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Irvine Spectrum, responded to this review, July 17, 2012
Dear Martha O.;

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels and for taking the time to provide feedback about your stay. We value your comments so we can continue to improve the service we offer. It was a great pleasure for me to read the comments you sent regarding your stay in Homestead Studio Suites Orange County - Irvine Spectrum.
Irvine, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2012

If you're looking for a nice hotel with better than average accommodations, you want to visit Homestead Suites Hotel in Irvine, CA. I truly appreciate their staff, living quarters and room rates. I would definitely recommend Homestead Suites Hotel to my family, friends and colleagues without hesitation. Well done!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Dear ALM:

One of the greatest rewards of my job is receiving encouraging feedback such as yours. Our staff at the Homestead Studio Suites Orange County - Irvine Spectrum takes pride is creating a memorable, exceptional “home away from home” for our guests. Thank you again for your positive comments. I have shared them with our entire team as well as our Senior Management. We look forward to hosting you once again at Extended Stay Hotels. Best regards, Michael Daddona Regional Director of Operations
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2012

From the moment I walked in to check-in I new I would enjoy my stay. There were several guets in front of me and the phone was ringing and the person at the front desk was handling everything professionally and very polite; I was impressed. After I observing her, I knew the customer service at the hotel was going to be great. The room was very comfortable and is was a nice and quiet area which was perfect because I needed some rest. I was very satified with my stay and would definately stay here again when I am in need of a room.

• Stayed April 2012
Dear RL44LV:
One of the greatest rewards of my job is receiving encouraging feedback such as yours. Our staff at the Homestead Studio Suites Orange County - Irvine Spectrum takes pride is creating a memorable, exceptional “home away from home” for our guests. Hearing that we have accomplished that goal means that we have delivered you the value and experience you expect.
Hillsboro, Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2012

I was on a big-time budget and booked my room through Hotwire so was not sure what hotel I would be set with at the time... I also do not know much about the specific area yet... Overall I'm happy with my stay there. Being on a budget, once I found I had a kitchen to use I was able to but groceries and pack them in a cooler to bring with: Big-time bonus.

Cons: Parking lot had trash and "Free" internet was slow and crashed after a day or so of my son using it for Netflix.

Overall, it's a good value and definitely not as bad as some people are saying.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank danbfree
Dear Danbfree:
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to let us know about your recent stay.
Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, please feel free to contact us directly. Best regards, Michael Daddona Regional Director of Operations
Hobart, Indiana, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2012

This place was an absolute dump, there was stains all over the walls and even a huge booger as well. It had a strange smell for 5 dollars more I went to the Marriott.

Stayed March 2012, traveled solo