“pretty upset with my recent stay”

Extended Stay America - Orange County - Irvine Spectrum
Ranked #19 of 22 Hotels in Irvine
Palm Springs, California
“pretty upset with my recent stay”
Reviewed March 23, 2012

Its my birthday today and I checked in for the weekend,I have stayed here before so knew its not the best hotel but decent for the price,Well this time they lied to me giving me a room that has no bathtub and when I said i have stayed here before and know most of the rooms had tubs the front desk girl lied to me and told me they switched all the rooms except for the king suites to showers instead of tubs wich I know isd bs because I have stayed here over 10 nights in the last 2 months in different rooms that all had tubs.anyway the room they gave me now is so gross I think I am going to switch hotels even though i cant cant a refund since i booked through priceline.The carpet is badly stained with the door has nasty stuff on it and the room smells like something died in it and the mattress is harder than a rock.If you stay here be sure not to stay in building A,I am uploading pictures of the ripped furniture and dirty floors too.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
5 Thank lolo420

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Travelers also viewed these Irvine hotels
La Quinta Inn & Suites Irvine Spectrum
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Irvine - Spectrum
Candlewood Suites Orange County, Irvine Spectrum
Courtyard Irvine Spectrum
Hotel Irvine
Hotel Irvine
#3 of 22 in Irvine
Wyndham Irvine-Orange County Airport

Been to Extended Stay America - Orange County - Irvine Spectrum? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Orange County - Irvine Spectrum

Property: Extended Stay America - Orange County - Irvine Spectrum
Address: 30 Technology Dr, Irvine, CA 92618-2380
Location: United States > California > Orange County > Irvine
Ranked #19 of 22 Hotels in Irvine
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Orange County - Irvine Spectrum 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orange County - Irvine Spectrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homestead Irvine Spectrum / Laguna Beach Hotel Irvine