All reviews john wayne airport omelet bar self park omelet station every employee large shower location is excellent made to order omelets breakfast included studio suite valet parking customer service is full kitchen great hotel night stay short drive up to date
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is one of the nicest hotels we've ever visited! We are both 68 years old and have visited a LOT of hotels! The public space and the rooms were very clean, the bed blissful and the staff was delightful!

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
kerrykIrvine, General Manager at Hyatt House Irvine/John Wayne Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit and hope to see you again in the near future. Thank you for choosing Hyatt House Irvine/John Wayne Airport.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This room was great. I booked a King Studio Suite Kitchen and pull out so far bed. Everything was new and modern. Kitchen fully stocked if you want to cook, have drinks it was great. Tv had 360 stand and turns from couch area to the bed it's amazing. Bed level of comfort=100 pillows were fluffed, clean, and white. Bathroom and shower space were good. Good water pressure. Door to the bathroom was very rough to close tho. Check in thru the world of Hyatt app is a breeze. I used my phone to check in all weekend. Free continental breakfast included. Self park is 18. Valet is 22 worth the 4 bucks guys grab the vehicles quickly. Friendly front desk staff provided me a tooth brush and tooth paste(left mine on accident ) all in all my favorite hotel in this area will be back!

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
kerrykIrvine, General Manager at Hyatt House Irvine/John Wayne Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your review of your recent stay. We are glad you enjoyed your time with us and were able to utilize the Hyatt Mobile app for your check in. We appreciate you choosing Hyatt House Irvine/John Wayne Airport and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I am suffering right now after slipped and pulled my groin on wet floor and landed against the railing slamming into groin region trying to catch myself, slipping on water on the floor a family tracked in from the pool. I notified the front desk about the water before AND after. I still slipped because they didnt rush to clean it 10 feet from their own faces. When came time to help and make sure I was okay nothing was done but offered 8,000 points to stay with them again. "its one free night!" I dont want a free night are you kidding? You caused and allow an injury to happen. I already let them know I had to be rushed to my doctor and my injury may impair my walking. They didnt care. I have a signed copy of the offer to me for my slip and injury. I saved it so I could show my attorney. Wondering if anyone has experience being injured on their grounds too? I have top notch council but want the best niche attorney to handle this kind of lawsuit. I saved everything and had the assistant manager ACTUALLY sign the decline of offer and note of refusal to do anything to help citing my injury did happen, else on her HYATT BUSINESS CARD WITH SIGNATURE AND OFFER noting the date, time and injury, she signed her name to it and that was that. My attorney said its an open and close clear case of fault. Want to heal and get this going and move on as soon as possible. Was hoping they would do the right thing and make some modifications to my bill or at least apologize to make it right but now I am unwilling to forgive or forget and will need possible surgery to repair the tear. Will never stay at the Hyatt again and recommend all SO cal families and anyone affiliated with them to do the same. They do not care about us, and just want your money, no matter how much you spend. Even in the face of culpability. Image shows exact injury sustained to groin just don't want to show private photos of my groin online but had professional photos taken at doctor after fall and they look even worse than this first stage bruising.

Room tip: can hear everything your neighbors say
Date of stay: September 2019

Hello. I'm sorry to hear of your injury. If you could please provide us with additional details of the guest name on the reservation or booking confirmation number? We do not show any guest has provided us with records or reports of this incident. Any additional information would be helpful. Thank you.

Reviewed September 9, 2019

Was better than expected.
Breakfast was plentiful.
Just lacked having a hot tub.

It was withing close enough range to go to beach and local attractions. But it was also very close to anything needed for business as well

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
kerrykIrvine, General Manager at Hyatt House Irvine/John Wayne Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2019

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback and hope you return again soon.

Reviewed September 9, 2019

The hotel rooms are beautiful and so convenient with the kitchen units. Excellent sound proofing, we could not hear any street or neighbor noise. The lobby is very modern and clean. Excellent free breakfast. Beds were the most comfortable I have slept on while travelling.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for staying with us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you return again soon.