“Easy to go by solo”

Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Panera bread a is always good place to go there by myself. I am the person who really do not like to go to the restaurant or even fast food restaurant by myself, but here I can! It is relaxing atmosphere, excellent quality of bread, within my budget.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Panera's is a great concept with good food choices, and always pleasant. We like the one in Irvine when we around home, but actually, have been in Panera's even in Minneapolis and it's always excellent.

Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

I was recommended this place for their bagels and Soufflés. There is a decent selection of bagels (about 8 types), I chose the cinnamon & raisins, got it toasted and top with their plain cream cheese spread... Nice! The hot chocolate is decent too, not overly sweet and you can taste the cocoa. Seems to be a popular place as there is a constant flow of people streaming in... Also great that it has free HIGH speed WIFI! Seen mummies bringing kids here - they can enjoy their meal in peace while the kids are kept occupied on iPads.... A nice place to laze around.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Good price for a very good sandwich.
Great selection - Nice atmosphere
I'm kinda boring and always end up ordering the "Italian" in a sandwich shop. Their "Italian", while basic, was very good. As my side I chose the piece of bread option - good move - good bread. This place is a good value. We will try it again.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Unfortunately the food is just average and appears produced quickly for the masses. The menu is interesting but we found the presentation lacking. In spite of the $7 to $8 price for a sandwich they came out with few condiments and rather minimalist with only small portions of meat. The taste was OK but the overall experience will not draw us back.