Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Unique micro brewery

I was stopping to this brewery for years when going to Mammoth, Lake Tahoe or Death Valley. Thy... read more

Reviewed January 5, 2019
Mzprx64
Los Angeles, California
Corn Hole and a Free Pint Glass

This is a great place to stop on the way up to Mammoth. They have a good selection of beer, I like... read more

Reviewed December 4, 2018

from $54.00
from $140.00
from $189.00
More Info
All reviews root beer death valley trout next door candy selection stretch your legs peanut butter and jelly brewing company steak soda pop great beer orange blossom rocket fizz six pack whiskey barrel spring water beers
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Although I am a beer snob, I didn't go for the beer. I took a group of kids who purchased a variety of different sodas, ranging from bacon flavored to classic cream soda and sarsaparilla. Some had inventive names and some had inventive flavors. It's a worthwhile pitstop if you're traveling through.

Date of experience: September 2013
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

At the risk of sounding like a "homer", I really like our hometown brewery. Like Schat's Bakery in Bishop, it's good enough to have become a must stop and picked up for sale outside the valley. My fav: Orange Blossom Amber! Mojave Red is the flagship brew. Just good beer!

Date of experience: June 2013
Reviewed June 9, 2013

A fun little oasis in a town chock-full of "same old, same old" places. Not usually a fan of some of the hoppier beers, but I liked nearly everything Indian Wells provided. My favorites were the Orange Blossom and the IPA. They also have nearly every soda you can think of- plus some! I can't comment on the food, as we didn't try any, but the beers are certainly magnificent. Definitely recommend!

Date of experience: June 2013
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Really exellent flavorful hand crafted beers, and they let you taste to see why.Lobotomy Bock is one of the best ever, but be careful, as it has 10.8 alcohol ! Blackout stout and Red Dawn are very good too! Have someone drive if you taste too many! Some of the beers here are as good as the best Oregon microbrews. They also make soda pop, but most need a little work.

Date of experience: July 2012
Reviewed July 17, 2012

The brewery crafts excellent beers with the water from a historic spring. Once a stage coach stop, it is now a busy brewery crafting beers and softdrinks which are sold all over southern California.

You can enjoy tastes of all the beers as well as get an occasional tour.

Take swet water, use the best ingredients, add a passion for the art and you end up with an incredible product. Stop by, pick up a case or 3!

I beleive they have a service that will pick you up from hotels in Ridgecrest so you dont have to worry about driving. The events held there should not be missed. Hot weather, bands and cold beer are a lot of fun, speaking from experience.

Whether you like blondes, reds or the darker shades, yes I am still talking about beers, they will have one for you. It is a regular thing for me to pick up cases to take to my clients as they really enjoy the beer as well.

Its worth the stop and worth the trip. I highly recommend it!!

Date of experience: July 2012