1. The girl in reception office didn't look at my face in any moment, making me feel I was going to a prison, but not a hotel.
2. She demonstrated me she didn't know how to treat the people because she didn't say at least "I'm sorry" when I had to come back to the office because the key didn't open the door of my room. Without looking at my faces, she only made a new card-key and gave me without any word.
3. She didn't told me a right information when I asked her about the internet: she told me to connect at my computer the telephone cable and no more. So I had to ask her about an user and a password. Then she told me the right answer. But when I was in my room, I realised that she should give me the telephone number I have to call to use the telephone cable. Fortunately, my computer detected the wifi and I tried with the user and password told, so it worked. But I asked myself: ¿Is it that the girl doesn't know what is the kind of internet connection it's working in the hotel?
4. The entrance to the hotel was depressing, but when I came to my room, it was even worse. Towels were clean but broken and very used, the same with the coverage of bed, the restroom was full of insects, the W.C without tap, the sink hadn't tap and the griffin was broken too. In the bath I could find two hairs of the previous guest.
5. One of the lamps in the bed hadn't bulb, so the room was really darker and depressing.
6. The TV screen is so older and used that you see all the image green.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inglewood Plaza Inn Near LAX is conveniently located just minutes from the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), and next door to The newly renovated Great western Forum. This Inglewood, CA hotel is just minutes from all Los Angeles beaches, such as Hermosa Beach, Redondo Beach, Santa Monica Beach, the Santa Monica Pier, Manhattan Beach, Marina del Rayand King Harbor Marina . Just a short drive away, one will find Grauman's Chinese Theatre, theHollywood Walk of Fame, Griffith Observatory, the J. Paul Getty Museum, Universal Studios Hollywood, Knott's Berry Farm and Disneyland. Pepperdine University, the University of California, Los Angeles and the University of Southern California are all just minutes away.The Inglewood Plaza Inn near LAX, an Inglewood Hotel in california offers convenient access to area shopping malls, a variety of restaurants and cocktail lounges. Theaters, entertainment and nightlife are minutes away. Visitors will also enjoy shopping at the nearby Del Amo Mall and the Third Street Promenade in downtown Santa Monica.Guests of the Inglewood Plaza Inn Los Angeles International Airport Hotel in Inglewood, CA will enjoy a 24-hour airport transportation, free breakfast, free parking and standard amenities like hair dryers, refrigerators, irons and ironing boards. Handicap accessibleand non-smoking rooms are also available. Our business travelers will appreciate High speed internet access and access to printing and fax machines. So whether your traveling for business or pleasure, Our around the clock staff is dedicated to making your stay comfortable and enjoyable. The Inglewood Plaza Inn Near LAX is the perfect location for anyone visiting the Inglewood area. Experience world-class hospitality when you stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inglewood Plaza Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Near Lax Hotel Inglewood