“Last night in LA”

Ranked #16 of 32 Hotels in Inglewood
Utrecht, The Netherlands
“Last night in LA”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

We stayed at this hotel the last night of our trip trough the westcoast of the USA.

This hotel was ok-ish.
The room wasn't all that clean and a bit smelly.

The room was big and breakfast was better than expected.
Multiple kinds of juice, toasted bread, cornflakes,milk, coffee,tea and waffles.

Location is great. Very close to LAX and the LAX car rentals.

Room Tip: ask for a room away from the street side
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Luuk S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Florida
Reviewed July 19, 2012

This place needs a full renovation from A to Z.Do not stay stay here unless this is the last hotel in the universe!!! I had bed bugs bite all over my body.I was wearing my flip flops while taking a shower it was discusting and filthy.I repeat Do Not Stay Here!!!Bad area I went for a little walk and went inside the hotel right away there was this dude in the car trying to pick me up very rude.Find a hotel that's really near by the airport like a block away.otherwise you'll end up in a nasty place like this one.Not worth it..you may save some money but you'll ended up with diseases that would cost you more for doctors visit.

Room Tip: I wouldn't give any good tip about this hotel because I would be lying.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Cleveland, Georgia, United States
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Arrived at 12:30am Staff was helpfull and freindly. Room was clean, great price for area. After a coast to coast flight we were a little nervous after some of the reviews but it was a good experience. Good place for the price, we would stay again

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Tom M
Phoenix
Reviewed June 4, 2012

I stayed here for 8 hours to catch my morning flight. I saved by getting a low rate and they have a shuttle. I would not pick this place for a longer stay. The check in clerk made me wait while he took care of other paperwork during check in, though the morning guy was much friendlier. The bed was decent and the room was big. The neighborhood is horrid. The TV shows everything with a blue tint and most channels don't come in. The juice machine for breakfast is out of order. If you want to get away ftom the aitport for a few hours and sleep, it will do the job. To stay any longer should be out of the question. The are clearly squeezing every last penny out of this place.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank bakphoenix
Reviewed May 12, 2012 via mobile

Omg, pls stay in your car! This hotel is awful, I was given a smoking room and asked to be changed and all of a sudden he said it was completely booked! They told me to sit outside and said the supervisor was busy and it would take a while for them to come spray the room! We sat outside for over an hour and took our clothes and left to Hollywood and left the door wide open. There is NO breakfast! These Indians with the red dot have coffe and toast! That is not a breAkfast! When you walk down the stairs it smells like curry! Plssss!!!!! Go elsewhere! The bed had a big dent in in the the person sleeping with me rolled all the way to my side and was literally sleeping on me! Hotels.com should eliminate doing business with these stingy, dirty, and not to mention rude people!

Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank karmababy011
Orange, California
Reviewed May 8, 2012

This hotel is clean, quiet, safe, and run by an excellent and attentive staff. I will stay here anytime I'm in the LAX area.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed April 30, 2012

I'm not usually a picky person when it comes to hotels because I try to find low budget ones. However, I could not tolerate the rude manager that ruined the start to our vacation. We asked him for directions and he was not only unhelpful, he told us to do our homework and find it ourselves. He laughed at us for not knowing which direction to go and treated us like children. It was our first time in the area and he mocked us for not knowing our way around. I would highly recommend staying at another hotel whose staff will respect you and help answer your questions.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family