“Friendly service, good brunch”

The Serving Spoon Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 212 Restaurants in Inglewood
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Don't be fooled by the exterior of the building. This place is great for brunch. I'd recommend the fried catfish, and breakfast potatoes. The french toast and fried porkchops looked really good, but I didn't get a chance to try it.

I stopped by this place on my way to LAX. It's a landmark in Inglewood.

Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

This place makes you feel at home. The owners and servers were very helpful and friendly. Now the food is excellent my husband and I had the chitterling dinner. Awesome The place was packed so get there early if you a really hungry. I will be going back for the breakfast menu. I live in Northern California and we are going back soon..

Reviewed February 1, 2014

We stopped by this restaurant after arriving at LAX and on our way to the Natural History Museum. This is an unprepossessing eatery in a run-of-the-mill strip mall that belies the great dishes waiting for the diner. The people are very friendly and the service excellent. We had basic dishes--eggs, English muffins, omelets and home made fries. All were great. I highly recommend stopping by. It's definitely worth a try.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

I recently tried this restaurant for the first time and loved everything we had from the creamy grits to the waffles...everything was delicious and perfectly cooked. The staff was very friendly and catered to our needs and the atmosphere is very inviting. I would highly recommend it for a breakfast or a late night snack

Reviewed October 27, 2013

You don't come here for 5 star service...you come here for GOOD home made soul food. Really simple. Haven't had anything that was bad. Everything is always yummy and everyone is SO friendly. A great spot for an affordable meal.