Super 8 by Wyndham Inglewood/Lax/La Airport
$79
$59
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsroom was cleanjacuzzi suiteclose to the airportrental carbus stopstayed here for one nightan early flightwould stay againlos angelesshort stayfree shuttlecvslandingmicrowave
Reviewed February 18, 2013

On 2011 my husband and I decided to stay at this hotel for a night on our way to another destination. When we arrived to the hotel we asked at the reception if the place was safe. The receptionist said nothing bad happened in that area, how wrong he was, the next day at 3 am when we were at the lobby of the hotel waiting for the shuttle bus we were mug for an african american who almost kill me due to the struggle i put up to protect my bag with all our documents passports, cash, cell phones, credit cards and absolutely everything. We were going to the college graduation of my eldest son and we never made it. The receptionist of the hotel only show up at the very end of our ordeal. The shuttle bus guy never helped us but he saw our ordeal from the bus. My husband was the only person trying to protect me from the guy who attacked me. The attacker throw me to the floor, pull my hair, broke one of my fingers, my lip, broke my husband finger too and run away with absolutely all our belongings. We never maid it to the graduation of my son and i was in shock and in pain for a long time.
The hotel never apology, never offered us anything but charged the night!
Never stay in that hotel, the area is very unsafe and the hotel does not have security neither a shuttle.
The worst hotel ever and i travel always around the world.

Room Tip: Never stay in that hotel unless you want to be a target
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Inglewood/Lax/La Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2018

Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay in our hotel. We take this very seriously and are very sorry about the issues you faced; this has been forwarded to management. Thank you again for sharing and we hope to earn your business in the future by continuing to evolve and improve guest experience.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Easy to get to from the car rental joint. Easy access to 2 major highways. Not such a bad neighboorhood. Cheap eats right around there.
The staff was nice and competent. The breakfast was hot and straight.
I wish I had made the reservation straight with the hotel. The "Cheapo Air" broker locked me into a higher price than was necessary.

Room Tip: Top floor has a little less traffic noise.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Inglewood/Lax/La Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2018

Know that your voice is of tremendous importance to us. We value your business and thank you for the insight regarding our staff and breakfast. Please consider staying with us again so that we can have the opportunity to provide you with an even superior experience.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

This is a terrible and high priced hotel.... We spent one night (Thank God) and leave from there...Beds were terrible, everything smells like cigarette, customer service were trying to overcharge us they night, breakfast awful, and the area is really dangerous..

NEVER STAY THERE...!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and for your comments regarding our area and breakfast. Every guest experience is extremely important to us. We value your feedback and thank you for your business.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

We wanted to be near the airport. When we checked in they asked if we wanted to be upgraded to a Jacuzzi room - we said sure, why not. The room was large & had everything we could want: hair dryer, ironing board & iron, refrigerator, micro, good TV, & the Jacuzzi was very nice. We
would definitely stay there again! Even tho we were on the 3rd floor, the planes were not
bothersome. Breakfast was typical, the staff was very nice. The place was clean. It was near
many places to eat. What more could you want?! Definitely worth the money!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

We are so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us and that you faced such an unusual situation. We continue to strive to improve our service and accommodations so that we may provide the highest level of guest satisfaction. For that reason, we are so sorry that we missed the mark during your recent stay. This feedback has been forwarded to management and we can only ask that you consider us again so that you can see the continuous improvements we make.