“Home away from home.”

Wingate by Wyndham Los Angeles International Airport LAX
Ranked #4 of 32 Hotels in Inglewood

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
AUSTIN
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Just a few minutes drive from LAX airport and very convenient access to I-405 and I-105 freeways. Very quiet rooms even though close to airplane traffic.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

WingatebyWyndhamlax, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Los Angeles International Airport LAX, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
We are on the landing flight path, and your right it is a quite hotel. My best tip is to ask for an odd number room. Those seem to be quitter then the even number rooms. I hope you stay with us again.
Boca Raton, Florida
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Hotel is nice. Breakfast is okay. But I will never come back due to the rudeness of the receptionist. While he was typing in the computer I asked if breakfast was complimentary. Instead of saying yes or no, he told me: "Sir, after finishing with your data, I will explain you all the details, okay?" After he finished typing, with a very fast and low voice, he started explaining a lot of stuff. After he finished I asked him again if breakfast was complimentary. The guy almost kill me. In a very loud voice he told me that he had just explained me that the breakfast was free, and that free means complimentary.

I just asked my keys and walked away.

Room Tip: The room that we got was close to the ice machine, therefore noises all night long.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Wingate_LAX, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Los Angeles International Airport LAX, responded to this review, October 8, 2012
I have talked to the front desk agent, and we will do better in the future. We are sorry that this happened to you and hope you can give us a try again.
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Pleasantly surprise with the warm welcome! Rooms are all renovated, spacious and kept clean. Proximity to airport is only 5 minutes and restaurants close by to grab a bite.. Will stay here again for sure!

• Stayed October 2012
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 3, 2012

The rooms are nice! well appointed for the price point! Flat screen, comfy bed,, clean, well designed, modern all room have been remodeled. free internet free parking... its like a 200+ room. Because it is small property be prepared to wait for anything that needs to be delivered to the room, but it will arrive.

The front desk..... less than desirable. I checked in an they barely looked at my ID, when my friend ( hes' arab ) went down tot he desk once with me to add him to the room and an additional two times to get the room key rest the clerk lifted his ID in the air as to match it up his face as assert that it was in fact him....

I use to be an Assistant Welcome desk Director for Starwood W Hotels and would have fainted if one of my welcome desk staff did that to any guest. apparently adding somone to the room for access to a room key increases the rate by 40%... this information was found out because the room keys are constantly turning off and I thought it would be simpler to just add a name to the reservation so I wouldnt have to go to the desk and get a key. After she added the name despite my shock of the price spike and without my approval she informed me to remove the name would require a manager as if to say this finalized. I informed her she was confused and that I would most certainly wait for her to fetch a manager and return to my original rate. She was a very huffy one and again did not demonstrate customer service. She did manage to display the ability to "multi task" because she managed to be sassy with me all the while why she was giving directions to disneyland on the phone and taking another call and provided directions to the property.

I have stayed for 7 nights and interacted with the front desk staff 4 times with 3 different clerks in person and each time was a DISASTER, they act as if you are seocndary measure or a bother as oppossed to a priority.

If your looking for a lovely decor at a low place central to LAX this is the place, if your looking for hospitality from the front desk along with it try the FOUR POINTS on slauson in culver city, they treat you right but the rooms are dated....

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank luxurytax
I am sorry that this happened to you. I do not have a way to contact you to talk about this. If you would like to call the hotel I will see what I can do for. My best suggestion to all guest is when you feel that you are being mistreated, please ask to speak to a manager right away so we can fix this for you. Thank you for the kind words about the appearance of our hotel.
Jerusalem, Israel
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We arrived at the hotel after a very long flight. The hotel was clean and the staff was helpful and directed us to a nice restaurant nearby. They have a buisness center where we were able to print for free a document we needed urgently.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
MIAMI
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I don't care to write a review. The punch list should suffice. Most everything except the food was excellent.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

1 Thank Bernard S
WingatebyWyndhamlax, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Los Angeles International Airport LAX, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Short and sweet....Thank you for the 5 out of 5
Also consider these accommodations in or near Inglewood
Crowne Plaza Los Angeles International Airport Hotel
Travelodge Hotel LAX Los Angeles Intl
La Quinta Inn & Suites LAX
La Quinta Inn & Suites LAX
#116 of 351 in Los Angeles

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Los Angeles International Airport LAX? Share your experiences!