Cheap hotel with poor room. Central location.
Cleaning staff did not clean the room properly (coffee machine, table surfaces etc)
Handyman ineffective (see issues below).
Ground floor window half obscured by a wall.
Room not appropriate for custom:
- tap running permanently
- lights not plugged in
- shower head broken
- Plug sockets broken
- coffee machine not working properly
- carpet made our socks dirty!
- Wifi connection variable (ok to no signal)
- Walking in the room above us kept us awake
Staff variable (really helpful manager and a couple of friendly counter-staff, but one very miserable receptionist and an unhelpful handyman).
Pool basic but ok.
Location convenient though: Really near to free-way, food, hire-cars, airport and donut shop (yum!). Warning: Also near to adult store (big neon sign next to hotel is hardly discreet!).
In conclusion, you get what you pay for - we booked cheap through a third party web site.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Days Inn Los Angeles LAX Airport/Venice Beach/Marina Del Ray reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Airport Center Los Angeles Hotel Inglewood
- Days Inn Inglewood
- Inglewood Days Inn