“Clean but older hotel”

Best Western Airport Plaza Inn
Ranked #6 of 33 Hotels in Inglewood
Reviewed August 6, 2014

I chose this hotel because they had shuttle service and a variety of restaurants close around. It is a little tired looking but the room was clean and the bed very comfortable. I didn't try using the wifi until the morning I was leaving and my access code didn't work so I don't know if the wifi worked at all or not. I felt safe walking to the restaurant during the day. I wouldn't walk anywhere at night in a strange town. There was a TGI Fridays, Starbucks, and several fast food places within a block or two. The spa looked inviting - clean and clear - but I didn't use it either. I had to leave too early to try their breakfast. Desk staff is not the most helpful but for a one night stay it was okay.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank jaspvs

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Recently had an opportunity to stay for a couple of days at Hotel Best Western Airport Plaza - Inglewood, CA. A conviniently located hotel, very close to LAX Airport & excellent staff members to take care of all your needs. Not too expensive as compared to facilities provided like Pick-up / Drop to & from the Airport, complimentary breakfast, ample parking space & so on. Highly recommended for someone who needs to stay close to LAX Airport.

- Sadanand Kale

Room Tip: All rooms are equally good. No need to pick & choose.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Best Western is a large hotel chain which we usually find adequate. When we arrived at the airport plaza we we surprised to find more of a boutique hotel. The shuttle needs to be called upon arrival at LAX but was very convenient. Check in was quick and very professional. The room was small but very nice and obviously recently remodeled. Our King Sized bed was Very comfortable with great pillows. Nice big flat screen, fridge, microwave, and coffee maker. The property has a spa area and really good continental breakfast from 7 to 10 am. We would recommend this property to anyone.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Rmbln_Man
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Have stayed in this hotel many times for the reason of its good location with nice eateries near by, gas station, shopping malls, banks, coffee shops..... The service is excellent. All the staff are very courteous and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
2  Thank mohanroyn
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I visited Inglewood for a wedding and wanted a good, clean motel room. I booked my stay through the AAA and was very satisfied with the result. Check in and check out were easy and there was plenty of parking. My room was clean. The bed sheets were fresh. It was hot so I turned on the room air conditioner which cooled the room down to where I could sleep easily. I got up too late to go for breakfast so I cannot evaluate it. My room was quiet and there was a fine plain vanilla big screen TV. Coffee was standard but passed the test. There was good hot water and water pressure. I would return if I ever have business in the area.

Room Tip: The third floor was quiet at night.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Kay F
Reviewed July 17, 2014

The hotel in really good location , close to shopping , close to fast food and restaurant …close to public transport 45min by bus to Hollywood walk of fame and about 1 hour to down town Los Angeles Breakfast is really good too .

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Arrived very late. Front desk clerk seemed distracted/disinterested. Room was hot (A/C not on) and smelled bad/musty. Cranked the a/c and that helped us sleep. Desk clerk at checkout was on the phone and very impersonal, too. Oh, well, what do you expect for about a hundred dollars in L.A. Hotel is in a so-so neighborhood, not unsafe, but not pleasant. Parking is free. Best part is that Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles is directly across the street.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank brachtun
Also consider these accommodations in or near Inglewood
Best Western Airpark Hotel
#5 of 33 in Inglewood
Westside
Crowne Plaza Los Angeles International Airport Hotel
Westside
Best Western Royal Palace Inn & Suites
LAX Area
Holiday Inn Express Los Angeles-LAX Airport

Been to Best Western Airport Plaza Inn? Share your experiences!