“Near to Airport”

Best Western Airport Plaza Inn
Ranked #6 of 33 Hotels in Inglewood
Reviewed July 4, 2014

I stay one night because Hotel is near to airport as my fight is early next morning and has shuttle service 24 hours. Hotel interior & exterior is ok and price range is reasonable . Advantage in rooms are microwave and coffee maker and hotel location is near to grocery store and dinning restaurant. I recommend as it is near to airport.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Bhavin M
There are newer reviews for Best Western Airport Plaza Inn

Reviewed June 29, 2014

I was happy to find a nice hotel in this location that had great rooms with light breakfast. Free Parking is available on site. The King room that I had was spacious and had a table and chairs for doing any work. The bed was very comfortable and I appreciated the cleanliness. Though I was only there for one night, it was a great accommodation. My only difficulty was with check-in when my confirmed reservation and third party credit card could not be accepted unless the other person was present.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 28, 2014

This is a nice motel in an odd setting. Polite and friendly staff, good price, convenient to LAX and reasonably convenient to UCLA. You can find motels closer to UCLA for much higher prices. We will likely return.

1  Thank Richard H
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I stayed here with my family on June 14 2014, when we arrived the lady in the front desk ANA was so rude to us, I work at a Best Western and i would never treat a guest the way this lady treat it us so unprofessional she had that vest that said I CARE well she didn't care or event bother with us I feel that i was treated like this by her for the reason that i am an employee for best western. The hot breakfast they advertise on the web is not true my kids and i went for breakfast and they didn't have anything hot only coffee I called the front desk and of-course ANA answer she said that she didn't know what they serve for BF. In my room I found next to my bed a dirty underwear I called ANA and she said to throw it in the trash REALLY!!!!!!! All bad I don't recommend this place!! This lady should get fired or put somewhere where she doesn't have to deal with people like cleaning restrooms for McDonald's...!!!!

4  Thank Noemi T
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Best Western Airport Plaza Inn, Inglewood, CA from June 11-16, 2014. I love the easy access to various restaurants, shops, grocery store and metro bus to and from Hollywood Blvd! My family and I were able to walk anywhere in the area until our personal transportation came for us. . .but the manager/staff member was rude to our driver as he dropped us off in the area with the sign that read "No Parking Anytime". . . Wow! He was just dropping us off for a second!

1  Thank Bobbie N
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Nice stay. Nice gentleman offered shuttles to car rental and airport. The shuttles were prompt and pleasant. The breakfast was good, fresh fruit, hot waffles, toast, eggs, great coffee. We would be happy to stay here again, and the people who worked here really made the stay. I can't say it would have been as nice if it would have not have such a good staff.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 12, 2014

It's a cute little hotel with a very friendly and helpful staff. The breakfast has a good variety, the beds are super comfy and the amenities, little fridge, microwave and coffee pot are a great help. Only complaint is parking is weird and fills up quickly so you have to park on the street.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Also consider these accommodations in or near Inglewood
Best Western Airpark Hotel
#5 of 33 in Inglewood
Westside
Crowne Plaza Los Angeles International Airport Hotel
LAX Area
Holiday Inn Express Los Angeles-LAX Airport
Westside
Best Western Royal Palace Inn & Suites

Been to Best Western Airport Plaza Inn? Share your experiences!