Quality Inn & Suites Los Angeles Airport - LAX
Ranked #7 of 33 Hotels in Inglewood
Reviewed February 9, 2013

great hotel, great location, friendly staff Maria ,Priya, Gilbert the manager, all were so helpful and SO nice . Breakfast was great AND the hotel was upkept VERY VERY well. We would stay there anytime and will ALWAYS stay there when in LA.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank bombdigiddy

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I had a one night stopover at LAX and needed a place where I could get by without renting a car.

I booked using Roomkey so after filtering down by price and reviews, settled on this place without actually reading the recent reviews (imagine if I had I would have bit the bullet and stayed someplace more expensive).

So in order to get the best rate I joined ChoiceHotels member club and locked the price at $62 plus tax ( Roomkey always gets the best rates because you are actually booking with the hotel). Shuttle service from LAX was reasonably quick and driver polite. Arrival at hotel was smooth, reception staff extremely professional and polite along with being helpful. I got a suite room on the 4th floor directly over Century Blvd. At first I was worried cause a couple police cars drove by sirens blaring and I started to worry that in this neighborhood it might be like that all night. But surprisingly road noise was minimal and I didn't wake up all night, I guess the windows are really soundproof.

The suite room was clean and well organized with a proper work desk, good Wifi, sofa bed, HD Flatscreen TV, granite countertop for bathroom sink, basically a real nice older room. Everything worked well and I can't fault the room for anything except you should be aware this isn't a new hotel. In particular I can say there was no smell and no infestation, the room was fresh.

The breakfast was better than average with the usual wide range of rolls, bread, cereal, juice, fruit etc. but also they had sausage and eggs. Everything was clean and they had one staff dedicated to serving and cleaning.

Again in the morning front desk staff were extremely friendly and so based on my one day experience with this hotel, the staff get an A+ ranking. Also the morning shuttle back to the airport was good, on time, and friendly.

I"m not sure what room the last few reviewers got but my experience completely contradicts everything they said. I have a hard time imagining getting a better room for this price.

Happy Traveling

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank ERIC C
Reviewed January 24, 2013

The rooms we got were infested with bugs. There were cockroaches on the bed. I had requested a non-smoking room when reserving, I didnot get that. When I complained about the bugs to the front desk, they seem to know about the problem. There was no shock or surprise! We left right away and accomodated at the Hilton nearby!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I plannned to stay there for 3 days, but unfortunatelly I had to leave after the first. Though requested and reserved Non-smoking rooms the room available they offer me was the oposite. Very bad, but the worse part of my stay was that only night that I couldn't sleep due the noise of the 2nd floor that lasted until 2AM.
Conclusion: I did another reservation in the Holiday Inn, woke up at 7AM (still sleepy), got my bags and left there.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I stayed at this property recently during a long layover at LAX on a return flight from a long international trip. The hotel provides regular free van transportation from/to LAX. The property is a bit dated, but my room was comfortable and clean. The front desk attendant was pleasant and helpful. The price was very reasonable even though I waited until I arrived at LAX to make my reservation.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Keith T
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I stayed at this hotel from 12/5-12/14/2012. I was pleased with my whole experience. From the front desk decor to the room which I was assigned. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. I was especially pleased with the fact that there was a washing machine and dryer on property. My only issue was the computer downstairs at one point was not working (internet). And for almost two days the wireless internet connectivity in my room was non-existent and I had to use my phone as an access point. Angie and Miguel at the front desk were kind and accommodating with all my needs. I must say CYNTHIA, was especially helpful with my length of stay extensions. She made everything as smooth as possible. She also offered a room upgrade (which I declined) because the initial room she gave was great. in the corner on the 3rd floor. Despite this hotel being in Inglewood, Its not that bad at all. I would stay again!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank atchapel
Reviewed December 15, 2012

I stayed here the night before my flight left LAX. I was pleasantly surprised to find a good hotel at a very good rate. Secure parking. Nice big rooms with all the amenities: flat screen, mini refir, microwave. The ice machine on my floor didn't work, and it was a hassle trying to find another one. It bewilders me why hotel management spends the money for these machines, and then doesn't keep them working. Overall I was very happy with this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank drdroad
Also consider these accommodations in or near Inglewood
Westside
La Quinta Inn & Suites LAX
#124 of 354 in Los Angeles
LAX Area
Embassy Suites by Hilton LAX North

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Los Angeles Airport - LAX? Share your experiences!