“Good Stopover”

Ranked #7 of 32 Hotels in Inglewood
MORENO VALLEY
“Good Stopover”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

I stayed here the night before my flight left LAX. I was pleasantly surprised to find a good hotel at a very good rate. Secure parking. Nice big rooms with all the amenities: flat screen, mini refir, microwave. The ice machine on my floor didn't work, and it was a hassle trying to find another one. It bewilders me why hotel management spends the money for these machines, and then doesn't keep them working. Overall I was very happy with this hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank drdroad

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Sandy, Utah
Reviewed December 14, 2012

I have stayed in this hotel about 6 times. This was the least impressive stay. The room was clean and everything worked well, but there were some things that I found questionable. The room above me (I was in room 112.) was noisy and every time they moved, I could hear them. I could hear their TV like I was in the same room. The bathroom fan was so loud it would almost vibrate the room. In the bathroom and sink area, the wallpaper was patched poorly. The pattern didn't match and the lines cut weren't straight. Some of it was peeling away from the wall. Since I travel out of LAX often, I normally stay at the Comfort Inn in Hawthorne. It's a little more pricey, but the rooms and service are far superior. It's only about 5 minutes further and they have a shuttle service to the airport too.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Jeff H
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed December 13, 2012

We have stayed at many Comfort Inns on our four month Vacation around the USA and this would rate as one of the worst. Not up to the usual good standard of Comfort Inns. There is only one washer and dryer for all rooms (approx. 100 rooms). Internet connection is really poor and drops our frequently. TV reception is poor and distorted and some major stations are not available. The room stank of curry. It seems someone before us must have been cooking curry in the bathroom (no fire/smoke detector) and the smell has penitrated into the wallpaper in the bathroom. Breakfast was OK.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank William H
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Nice place , good price, comfortable room, Angie was the best attendent in all places that I've already passed in my trip. I always search for a comfort inn when I travel. Tv + microwave+ fridge was the best combo with the room with 2 beds

• Stayed December 2012
Bangkok
Reviewed December 10, 2012

For the price, this place was very good and served me well. The continental breakfast was one of the best for this type of place. The hotel shuttle was prompt but you must call to get them to the airport. I would not hesitate to stay there again. Not the best location in town and few eating places in the area.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed December 2, 2012

The room was good and the location was fine. The hotel was quiet. When we arrived at LAX, I called for the hotel shuttle. It took them over an hour to get there and that was after 3 calls. I wasn't there for their continental breakfast as we had an 8AM flight out of there the next morning. I don't know if they had kids activities. We were only there to sleep.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Georgene B
Claverack, New York
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Stayed twice in the past 2 weeks coming and going from overseas flights. Very friendly and helpful staff. Rooms and facilities clean but starting to show it's age a bit. Breakfast was good and plentiful. Shuttle service to and from LAX was quick and reliable. Small mall next door with a Little Caesars Pizza, Panda Express, Hawaiian BBQ, 7-Eleven and a laundromat. Mexican and Chinese restaurants nearby. Neighborhood is a bit seedy, but not bad. We had no problems. Room was quiet. No problem sleeping. Not a destination hotel in my opinion, but a very good value for a layover between flights. The outdoor pool looked nice.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Larry F
Also consider these accommodations in or near Inglewood
Westside
Value Inn Worldwide
#9 of 32 in Inglewood
The Westin Los Angeles Airport
#53 of 351 in Los Angeles

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Los Angeles Airport - LAX? Share your experiences!