LAX Suites
$137
$102
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgreen linetwo blocksclose to the airportswimming poolwould stay againrental carluggagelashuttleluxury
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 20, 2013

The rooms are basic and only a cup of coffee is available adjacent to the reception desk in the morning. But it is near the airport, accessible on the Greenline bus, which stops at Aviation Blvd, where you get off. Hotel is a five minute walk, but you may want to telephone 'Mike' for a ride if you have luggage. He is the nicest and most considerate hotel manager one can every hope to meet! Have breakfast nearby for under US$ 4 and hop on the train to have a terrific lunch at the downtown Japanese restaurant, the Octopus (729 West 7th Street) for under US$ 16, including beer, but not the tip!!!
I would definitely stay there again unless spouse insists on 5*!

Room Tip: Try 144!!!!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I was traveling alone to LA to meet my daughter and needed a place to crash after a long flight. Researched tripadvisor for places close to LAX and decided to try this place. Driving up to it I almost left, it looked like a seedy neighborhood but I was tired. The manager or owner? was very nice, carried my bag to my room. Room was basic but clean, no frills here. Quiet night, good rest and up early to get on the 105. But the best part of this story is it was $62/night SIXTY TWO DOLLARS! I have spent triple that for crappy chain hotels, I was glad to support this small family place. If you need to just lay your head down in a clean safe bed, this is it.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

No reservation but called and arrive at 1AM. Very good service. Rooms are what you get for lowest price but it was clean and comfort. I had no street noise. 5 min to LAX is great. I will stay herer again if I needed early departure at LAX.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed April 1, 2013

It is hard to find a quiet, good value motel near the LA Airport. LAX Suites to the rescue. For about $60.00 you can stay within a 5 minute drive to the airport and have a place that is clean, quiet, and very functional. Not the newest but very functional and you can park right in front of your unit. Very personable manager.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We were stay for one night. The staffs very friendly. The owner treat us very good. He gave us room with bigger bed WITHOUT any charge added although we book for two single bed. They don't have any kettle in room but the owner let us borrow and give us 2 cup of instant noodle for FREE. The owner also give us printed direction to the hollywood and kept our beg for us in their office while we go out. The location is good. You can get there from airport by free shuttle bus to lax train station and 5 minutes walk. The halal restaurant (beside Subway)for us as a muslim is also near by 2 or 3 minutes walk. The owner personally drive us to the airport. I forgot to give him a tips. The service are more than perfect!
Negative: there are leaking on the ceiling of the bathub and the room a bit small.
I would love to stay there if I come to LA again.

• Stayed: December 2012