“Basic, but great”
Review of LAX Suites

LAX Suites
Ranked #22 of 33 Hotels in Inglewood
Reviewed May 20, 2013

The rooms are basic and only a cup of coffee is available adjacent to the reception desk in the morning. But it is near the airport, accessible on the Greenline bus, which stops at Aviation Blvd, where you get off. Hotel is a five minute walk, but you may want to telephone 'Mike' for a ride if you have luggage. He is the nicest and most considerate hotel manager one can every hope to meet! Have breakfast nearby for under US$ 4 and hop on the train to have a terrific lunch at the downtown Japanese restaurant, the Octopus (729 West 7th Street) for under US$ 16, including beer, but not the tip!!!
I would definitely stay there again unless spouse insists on 5*!

Room Tip: Try 144!!!!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed May 12, 2013

I was traveling alone to LA to meet my daughter and needed a place to crash after a long flight. Researched tripadvisor for places close to LAX and decided to try this place. Driving up to it I almost left, it looked like a seedy neighborhood but I was tired. The manager or owner? was very nice, carried my bag to my room. Room was basic but clean, no frills here. Quiet night, good rest and up early to get on the 105. But the best part of this story is it was $62/night SIXTY TWO DOLLARS! I have spent triple that for crappy chain hotels, I was glad to support this small family place. If you need to just lay your head down in a clean safe bed, this is it.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

No reservation but called and arrive at 1AM. Very good service. Rooms are what you get for lowest price but it was clean and comfort. I had no street noise. 5 min to LAX is great. I will stay herer again if I needed early departure at LAX.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed April 1, 2013

It is hard to find a quiet, good value motel near the LA Airport. LAX Suites to the rescue. For about $60.00 you can stay within a 5 minute drive to the airport and have a place that is clean, quiet, and very functional. Not the newest but very functional and you can park right in front of your unit. Very personable manager.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We were stay for one night. The staffs very friendly. The owner treat us very good. He gave us room with bigger bed WITHOUT any charge added although we book for two single bed. They don't have any kettle in room but the owner let us borrow and give us 2 cup of instant noodle for FREE. The owner also give us printed direction to the hollywood and kept our beg for us in their office while we go out. The location is good. You can get there from airport by free shuttle bus to lax train station and 5 minutes walk. The halal restaurant (beside Subway)for us as a muslim is also near by 2 or 3 minutes walk. The owner personally drive us to the airport. I forgot to give him a tips. The service are more than perfect!
Negative: there are leaking on the ceiling of the bathub and the room a bit small.
I would love to stay there if I come to LA again.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed November 23, 2012

I spent two nights here by myself, and my bill came out to ~$128 (including taxes). For that price, it was a great place to stay.

The furniture, walls, and bathtub are a bit beat-up but the place was clean. The bed was comfy, and there was actually a good amount of room in the place.

Some people have bashed the neighborhood, but I think it is fine. It is an industrial area so it doesn't offer much charm.

The owners were very attentive, and there are a few places to eat that are within walking distance. If you have a car, there are many more.

If you don't require luxury this is a good deal. If you want a flat screen TV, coffee maker, ce

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 17, 2012

My roommate and I decided to give LAX Suites a try since our first hotel we booked was going to be inaccessible due to the space shuttle movement. We were looking for a place with a good price, close to the space shuttle route, and with a refrigerator. LAX Suites had all of that, so we booked a room for three nights. It was very close to LAX, but the planes did not bother us at all. We drove in from Phoenix, and there was plenty of parking at the hotel. When we checked in, one of the owners took us to our room, showed us all of the light switches, and asked us if we needed anything else. He also recommended a good Mexican food restaurant nearby. Everything was fine at the hotel-the bed was comfy, there were plenty of channels on the TV, the wifi worked well, and the shower was good. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: We were on the first floor, and sometimes we heard the people above us moving around. Maybe the sec...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Inglewood
Value Inn Worldwide
Geneva Motel
Geneva Motel
#10 of 33 in Inglewood
Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - LAX Airport - El Segundo

Been to LAX Suites? Share your experiences!