See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 1, 2019

The room in which I found myself was in poor shape.The furniture was old and unkempt, and there were bugs in the bed and in other parts of the room. In my opinion, a positive review of this place is a phony one.

Room tip: I would not suggest that anyone stay at this motel.
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 29, 2018

Hotel was very nice ..comfy rooms..if you have a flight coming it is perfect....not for a family trip ..kind of scary area...they dont accept credit cards after 7pm in many places which can be a problem...but this motel is perfect if you travel for business..no breakfast ...not much service ...asked us to leave key in room ..there was nobody at reception in morning...which work on a buzzer

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 1, 2018

We stayed here before. The women who checked us in gave us a handicap accessable room which was very clean. This time a man checked us in. We asked if we could have one of those rooms since both were vacant. He was totally uncooperative and gave us one that smelled like we were inside an outhouse. The couch had stains on it and the furniture looked like somebody's old junk. We asked for another room. He was uncooperative. We ended up leaving after the first day even though we paid for two days.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 30, 2018

Stayed here overnight for U2's I & E concert. Close to the Forum and LAX. Room was very basic but clean. Bed was comfortable. There was some airplane and street noise, but not too bad. I am a very light sleeper but slept well. For $85/night it was a fine place to stay, Very close to places to eat and a 7-11 a 2 minute walk.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

Rooms are renovated and well furnished, comfy and spacious. Toilet was clean, but the room carpet though was as dirty as frick my feet turned black in no time. Very good Wifi internet (speed and signal). Parking space available (quite compact though). Good price. Nice staff.

Date of stay: October 2017