“Good location and price”

Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - LAX / El Segundo
Ranked #16 of 33 Hotels in Inglewood
Reviewed June 15, 2014

We paid $62 for this room inc tax for a stop over after a long flight. Check in was easy and staff were friendly and courteous. The room was spacious and had cable tv and wifi. Breakfast is literally donuts and muffins, but its free. I would recommend for a stopover but not for longer stays.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 10, 2014

My partner and I stayed one night and it worked well. The room was clean and spacious, nice furniture, good size tv with cable and movie channels, and looked like it had been recently renovated. The bed was somewhat uncomfortable, but it was an overall good experience. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

I found more good reviews than negative ones about this hotel. I was worried that it would be in a bad part of town. Although it wasn't a neighborhood I would live in, we didn't experience any problems or feel unsafe, no gunshots. We came to drop off a family member at the airport and only stayed the night. The hotel had great security, people can't go wondering into the hallways with out a key. The room was spacious, clean, flat screen TV with Direct Tv. Small little fridge but great for a few waterbottles. Microwave was clean. Bathroom was standard but clean. Bed was not the comfiest, pillows were flat but sheets were clean. I didnt like the view of our window which was into a neighborhood but then again I wasn't expecting an ocean view. The continental breakfast was ok, coffee and some donuts and muffins but that's not why I chose this hotel. The hotel was a non smoking hotel which was a plus for us. Overall it was a good room for the price and would stay again.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MrsRoro
Reviewed June 6, 2014

We had a pleasant short 2 day stay here in transit on our way to other US cities. The location is just a short $20 cab ride from the airport and perfect if you are just in LA for a few days. The area looks a bit sketchy but we wandered around and had no dramas and never felt uncomfortable. The hotel itself was clean but somewhat dated but the bed was huge and comfortable and the room was fine. Just round the corner is a metro station and we took the light rail to Redondo Beach Pier and had a great night with lots of bars and restaurants though I would advise getting a cab back. The 3 latino girls we had dealings with on reception were friendly and helpful.
In short, if you want 5 star accomodation then pay for it but if you want good value for money and just a place to lay your head and have a shower then this place is perfect. I recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 31, 2014

The location of the hotel is perfect to people traveling in a private car, it's not quite good for people who travel in public service, but near there's a Metro station and two bus routes that go to the center of the city. The building itself needs some repairs, but nothing more than just a painting. My room was excellent, a king bed, minifridge, microwave oven, Diect Tv, free WiFi, air, and many other confortable stuff. If the shuttle service is not avaliable, they call you a cab, and to the airport are just 13 dollars. Half block to the south there's a liquor store, where late night you can buy almost anything. Near of it you can find McDonalds, KFC or Taco Bell. By the way, is perfect if you are gonig to sleep in there, if you are exwpecting other stuffs, this isnt for you.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed May 14, 2014

I was recently in Southern California trying to relocate from Washington state when I spent a night here at America's Best Value Inn. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. I understand security but I don't like having to be buzzed into the hotel lobby or talking to the host through a glass wall. Call it my preference. I didn't need to go anywhere so as for location, I'm not sure if it was good or not. Overall, I would stay again if I needed to.

Room Tip: This place does not take kindly to smokers. If they catch you smoking on any of the property via the...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

Fee for everything. Book a 2 bedroom max of 4 peoples. However $10 fee for after 2 person. Third person $10 fee. Hours extension $25 fee. service such, rude, not a recommended place to stay. It's a sound proof room. You can heard car running on the street. People step outside and floor on top of you. . .

• Stayed: April 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Inglewood
Value Inn Worldwide
1 mi away
Hollywood Inn Express LAX
Hollywood Inn Express LAX
#18 of 33 in Inglewood

Been to Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - LAX / El Segundo? Share your experiences!