Crystal Inn Suites & Spas - LAX
$136
$102
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsroom was cleanclose to the airportfree parkingthe location is perfectrefrigerator and microwavestaff was very friendly and helpfulrecommend this hotela great place to staylong flightfelt safesanta monicawould stay here againshort staystayed here for one nightparking lotrayfreeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I was only here 6 hours in between flights, but I was pleasantly surprised. The room was very big, and spacious, with refridge and microwave. I turned on the tv and there were 3 movie channels. Never do u get 3!!! Since I was on jet lag, I watch tv all night. It was quiet and my wake up call was prompt, and my cab was on time. I will be back to this hotel which is 8 miles to the airport.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank World Traveler C
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I give this hotel an excellent rating because that is how my experience with them was. I stayed 2 nights, Sept 23 and Sept 24. Ray and his staff run a really nice place, and you WILL NOT find a better hotel for under $80 that is this nice and within 5 minutes of LAX. The King size bed was really comfortable, the room and bath were very clean and spacious, the WIFI works perfect, adequate parking spaces, and the staff was friendly and wanted to make sure that all my needs were taken care of.

If you want an all star continental breakfast, valet parking, and all that other unnecessary stuff, then go somewhere else and pay double this amount (or more) per night, but if you want what I mentioned above then look no further than this hotel. I go to the greater LA area every 2 months and if I fly into LAX next visit, the ONLY reason I won't stay at Crystal Inn will be that they don't have any vacancies!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Byrl C
Ray A, General Manager at Crystal Inn Suites & Spas - LAX, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Hello Byrl C.

I want to Thank You for the time you have taken regarding the review that you have left regarding your stay here at the Crystal Inn Suites & Spas. The advice of the traveling community is what allows us to grow as a hotel. I am happy to see that you had a Marvelous stay with us and that the price point and the needs were matched as one allowing you to appreciate what the Crystal Inn has to offer. The staff will be glad to know that their service and hospitality provided was one of your biggest plus points. I also see that you enjoyed the tempurpedic mattress and the brand new renovated rooms. Finally I am glad to see that you personally understand the value that we provide at the rate we charge and that you would like to become a frequent guest and we can't wait to see you on your next trip to Los Angeles. Until then take care.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

We stayed here for three nights, and must say from cust. service to room quality was just great. All the amnities you would expect are available incld. a HDTV. Thanks for a great stay!!!
Well recommended.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Ray A, General Manager at Crystal Inn Suites & Spas - LAX, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Hello,

Thank you for your kind words regarding your stay here at the Crystal Inn Suites. It was much appreciated to know that the customer service right down to the quality of the room was to your liking and that you appreciated the stay. We hope to see you again very soon. on future travels to the area.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Love the hotel, staff very helpful. The rooms are spacious ,clean well maintain. Microwave and fridge. The fridge is large enough to store your champagne .Easy access to the
Freeways. It's my home away from home.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Ray A, General Manager at Crystal Inn Suites & Spas - LAX, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Hello Linda,

It is much appreciated that you took the time out to leave a review regarding your stay at the Crystal Inn Suites. I am glad to see that the size and quality of your rooms are what make us your home away from home. We can not wait to have you as our guest again and see you very soon.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

This is my second time here, I really enjoy the place specialty the spa , is very quiet and comfortable. Is perfect to forget. All you problems for one day. The stuff are very nice and the have good service, next time I going to stay longer..

• Stayed: September 2013

Hello,

Thank You for the kind words regarding the hotel and the service. I am glad to see the Jacuzzi Rooms are very relaxing and help you melt away the stress of your days, we are glad to see that the service and the new renovations are to your liking and allow for you to consider us as your go to hotel. We hope to see you again soon on future travels.