“Great Overnight near LAX”

Crystal Inn Suites & Spas - LAX
Ranked #3 of 33 Hotels in Inglewood
Reviewed March 19, 2013

My wife and I needed an overnight near LAX, and the Crystal Inn turned out to be the perfect choice. The property has a fresh, clean feel to it, with bright colors and the look of a well-maintained and managed hotel. The king size beds are comfortable, and the rooms are large enough to not feel cramped. All in all, it's a very convenient location. Raj & Ray are quite friendly, and they made us feel very welcome. We decided to book another night the next week the night before our flight out of LAX. btw, there's a great Mexican supermercado down the street on Prarie Ave, plus anything you need (gas, food, etc., is nearby).

Room Tip: Rooms on the west end will have less parking lot car noise.
3  Thank Roger L
There are newer reviews for Crystal Inn Suites & Spas - LAX

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Stayed at Crystal Inn Suites and Spa for 2 nights after a long flight from Australia. Ray on reception was very friendly and allowed us to check in early as could see we needed to sleep. Beds were firm but comfortable and even though there was a little traffic noise we slept the sleep of the dead. Rooms were comfortable and clean if a little dated decor wise. WiFi Signal was excellent and there was plenty of free coffee and free parking. The hotel was easy to find from LAX after picking up our hire car. If you are looking for somewhere to eat there is a Denny's about 5 minutes drive away nearby. All in all a good place to stay for anyone getting off a plane at LAX who wants a reasonable room rate.

1  Thank Mike B
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I stayed at the Crystal Inn for a few days. I reserved two rooms online. The first day I reserved a room which had a jacuzzi. The room was very clean and nice. The jacuzzi was large and looked just like the picture on the site. The second day I had a regular room reserved with a king size bed. In all the owner was very nice and the service was wonderful. They had my second room ready for me soon as I checked out of the first room. It would of made my day if they would of had military discounts but I still enjoyed myself. The location of the hotel gives you access to many stores and resturants that are within distance.

1  Thank secret u
Reviewed March 13, 2013

We stayed at this motel on March 9th, 2013 due to an early flight the next day. It was very easy to find, had a gas station right down the road for filling up the rental car and we enjoyed a good nights sleep. The staff is both friendly and helpful. They were completely full the night we stayed and were turning away customers. Despite the full house it was still quiet and comfortable, all at a reasonable price. A women did approach me for money at the gas station while filling the car so be alert to your surroundings in this area. We did not feel unsafe, just a warning.

2  Thank noland-b
Reviewed January 31, 2013

First, the man at the desk told my wife they didn't have any rooms available. Then after he saw me look into one of the many empty rooms' windows to confirm for myself that it wasn't full he walked outside to me and said, "Oh sir, we have had a cancellation. We have a room for you." Then, while I was checking in he asked me if we wanted smoking or non-smoking. Wait, I thought you said you only had ONE room available??? Now I see that they've turned the whole place into a non-smoking establishment, but at that time it was not. I still didn't appreciate being lied to though. Everything everyone else is saying is true. Price is good. Beds are great. TV is good. Lighting good. But the pool is only about the size of a bedroom and I don't get how they're saying on their website that this is the "only resort style layout in LA". Not quite like any resort I know of but still a nice place as is the case with all things when they are new. Another perk is that this place is situated right next to a freeway which makes it easy to escape the ghetto area in a hurry without having to ride through this armpit of America called Inglewood, CA. Overall it's a nice hotel though.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Paul B
Reviewed January 20, 2013

We booked hotel in the last minute following Tripavisor reviews and it was better than we expected. Big rooms, well equipped, fantastic bed and very helpful and friendly owners. What more do you want? It is simple hotel bat has all you need. Very convenient for the LAX - 10 min drive. Only one drawback is lack of a good restaurant close by, you need to drive to have decent food, not fast food.
We will surely return to the place.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Matt W
Reviewed January 12, 2013

This was a very nice hotel. It is very convenient for LAX and car rentals and the interstate (I-105). The rooms have tempurpedic beds, refrigerators, and microwaves. The room had excellent lighting--poor lighting is one of my pet peeves regarding hotels. It was clean and large. The staff are friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank JayzzJ
Also consider these accommodations in or near Inglewood
La Quinta Inn & Suites Inglewood
Best Western Plus Suites Hotel
Value Inn Worldwide
Value Inn Worldwide
#9 of 33 in Inglewood
Comfort Inn Cockatoo Near LAX Airport
Wingate by Wyndham Los Angeles International Airport LAX
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites -  LAX / El Segundo

Been to Crystal Inn Suites & Spas - LAX? Share your experiences!