Crystal Inn Suites & Spas - LAX
$129
$140
$123
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

$176
$79
$59
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsroom was cleanclose to the airportfree parkingthe location is perfectstaff was very friendly and helpfulrecommend this hotelstayed two nightsmini fridge and microwavelong flightsanta monicawould stay here againparking lotrayfreewaybedsmotelneighborhood
Reviewed January 12, 2013

This was a very nice hotel. It is very convenient for LAX and car rentals and the interstate (I-105). The rooms have tempurpedic beds, refrigerators, and microwaves. The room had excellent lighting--poor lighting is one of my pet peeves regarding hotels. It was clean and large. The staff are friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank JayzzJ
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Stayed here in December for a few days. As I was on a tight budget, decided to give this place a try even though the neighborhood is not idea (of course, I also can't afford Beverly Hills price).

Based on the reviews here, I came in with expectations of a reasonably well managed, clean hotel. Then, I was pleasantly surprised that it exceed all my expectations. Here are the highlights:

Location: reasonable
It's located right at the I-105 exit. Need to make a U-turn after the left turn as it's at the intersection and you can't turn left directly. I never had a problem making that U-turn 100 yard later, even during rush hour. It's about 5-10 min drive from most LAX Car rental places, i.e. very convenient to LAX and other destinations around LA The neighborhood is okay, but you probably do need a car to get around (typical of LA).

Please note that Inglewood is not the best neighborhood in LA but it's just about average LA for visitors/tourists who probably just staying this hotel to sleep. The hotel premises is well separated from the surrounding neighborhood.

Room: Very clean, spacious, and recently remodeled with good quality decoration you usually would expect in a much better hotel. The hotel premises are also very clean well maintained, showing its staff is taking pride in their job.
The windows are of good quality that I didn't hear much of the freeway noise.

Bed: good quality bedding and the bed is very comfortable.

Staff: very friendly and helpful. No problem checking-in/out.

There's no real breakfast but you can get a free muffin and bottle of orange juice. There's free coffee/tea in the front office. I personally would prefer a full breakfast, but it's really very few hotels will provide a good one so I usually ended up going out for breakfast anyway.

It has a pool but I didn't use it. Don't think it has a gym.

Comparing to most budget hotels I stayed in the past a few years, this is probably the best one, or at least one of the best. Will definitely consider staying here again next time I travel to LA.

Room Tip: Call the hotel directly.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank BTT
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I can't say enough good things about our stay here. Ray the manager was fantastic, always available and ready to please.
My wife and I stayed here for 8 nights while she attended a training conference in Culver City. This hotel was cleaner and kept up better than some 4 star hotels that we have stayed in and that cost a lot more $/night.
It is also in a very convenient location just off the 105 and 405.
We will definitely stay here again if we have the opportunity to go back to LA.
Thanks again Ray for all your hard work!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Jeff C
Reviewed December 15, 2012

I stayed in the Hotel for 5 days, the hotel is great and located in convenient place. The rooms are neat and clean, has TV,Oven, Fridge. The support staff and Manager is very friendly. The hotel stay is absolutely worth for Money.

Room Tip: Just go out, Manager will get you a great and convenient room
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank gn_be
Reviewed December 11, 2012

great place... convenient to LAX and right off the 105 freeway making it easy to get to the beach communities and downtown, friendly staff that will work with you on special requests, clean, comfortable, nice flatscreen TV, microwave and refrigerator, exceptional value overall.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo