“A great place to stay!!!!”

Crystal Inn Suites & Spas - LAX
Ranked #3 of 32 Hotels in Inglewood
Somerset, Pennsylvania
“A great place to stay!!!!”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

This is an excellent place to say!!! The manager ray was a super nice guy, he was very helpful and provided his card. I stayed at this hotel for 2 weeks and the room was very comfortable and clean everyday! I would definitely stay here again and will be on my trip back to LA next year.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Honolulu, Hawaii
Reviewed June 30, 2012

This is an excellent hotel which is just about 2 miles from Los Angeles International Airport. I stayed in room #204, which was recently renovated. It was much larger than a typical hotel room. It was clean, comfortable, and very inviting. My room even had a 42" flat screen televison! I was traveling by myself for business and felt very safe staying there. Ray, the general manager, was very courteous, helpful, and even went out of his way to fulfill a request. Something which I was not expecting. Whether it is just for one night or own weekI would definitely stay at Crystal Inn Suites & Spa again and would recommend it to my family, friends, and business associates.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I am Korean travelling to Colombia but had to stay over here for 2 nights.

First, very decent price for the stay!
I found this place on Expedia but did not book. I just came over and they offered me way better price than that of online.
This was the start of my satisfaction!!

Secondly, the people here are so kind that whenever I ask them a mere "question", they offered me a SERVICE!!

Moreover, when it comes to rooms, it is very clean and a plenty of space to roll around~!

In all, for travellers, I think this place is just so awesome!!
If I have another chance to visit LA, I WILL come here again!

Thank you for your hospitality Crystal!!

• Stayed June 2012
Reviewed June 28, 2012

It was my first stay in the States and it gave me good impression. The service was excellent, for example the manager took me to the near station so that I can go easily find how to use the transportation. Also I had to wait for a friend until 12 even though the checkout time was at 11, they let me stay a little more. The cleanness and the service was excellent.

• Stayed June 2012
Palm Springs, California
Reviewed June 22, 2012

It’s very difficult to find a nice but inexpensive hotel in the LAX area for those occasions when all you need is a decent place to spend the night. I travel frequently out of LAX and the Crystal Inn is my current favorite place to spend the night before a flight. I have been there twice in the last week. The rooms I’ve had are large (with separate dining table and chairs), well decorated (with fresh wallpaper), and extremely clean. They also have flatscreen TV, mini-refrigerator, and microwave. There is even an arrangement that allows you to order food at low prices from a restaurant that delivers 24/7. No, you don’t want to walk around the neighborhood but why would you? You’re there for one night. Park the car outside your door, have a meal at your table, and watch a ball game. For the price, you can’t beat it.

Room Tip: It's a two-story motel. Top floor rooms are quieter...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
New York
Reviewed June 22, 2012

This hotel looks as though its in Hawthorne not Inglewood, area isn't the best which is why I'm giving it 4 stars I wish I could get free breakfast and a printer as other hotels but you get what you pay for, this is good is you wish to go to the airport quickly

Room Tip: Just adding rooms are good I gave terrible ratings for two don't exist on property and as for th...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed June 21, 2012

My visit at this hotel was GREAT, We mainly stay on century close to airport in those hotels (I am not naming names) at least twice a month for our ritual romantic getaway and I decided to try some place different and after checking out some local hotels that whole morning I found a nice hotel with clean rooms, well lit parking lot and comfortable bed so I went to check in that afternoon. I asked the front desk if they had jucuzzis and he said no but recommended the Crystal inn suites and spas, when he told me where to go which wasn't far from them I first hesitated because it is right by the 105 fwy off ramp and I thought that might not be nice for some reason but the guy insisted that I look at the place he kept saying it is nice and worth it...so I went there. When I first walked in There were two men behind the desk talking and one immediately acknowledged me.. (first thing I liked), then I asked about their suites with jucuzzi and he told me to go look at two separate rooms, one was upstairs and one was downstairs and he did not give me a key or anything he said the house keeping was cleaning up.(second good thing); a couple of the other places I went to prior to coming here when I asked to see a room their excuse was they did not want me to see because housekeeping was cleaning up.
I was very impressed with every room I saw, the rooms had 42" flat screen colored tv, they had premium movie channels, sport channels, refrigerator and microwave in room, no odor in the one room that the housekeeping was just starting to clean and nice spacious jucuzzi with king size beds. I was impressed so I went back down stairs to front office. It was a customer checking out in front of me so while I was waiting I was looking around and behind the front desk was a big monitoring device where they could see different angles of the hotel parking lot (which is very clean and huge). The guy helping the couple was very polite and courteous to them (another good thing). When I stepped up to the window the guy introduced hisself as Ray with a nice friendly smile and he immediately said "which room would you like and it is before check in time so you have a larger choice". He made me feel comfortable I felt as though I knew him before. I reserved a room for me and my husband. The big test was going to be when my husband comes (he pays attention to every detail) and once we got there we went into the room and he started to smile and he did a walk through and he immediately grabbed the remote and started trying to surf the channels but he could only get two channels so I went to front desk to Ray and told him and he told me he will check and his phone rang so I went to get ice and when I got back to my room my husband was smiling Ray had already sent someone to handle the problem (which by the way we were doing it wrong). The room had plenty of towels and the jucuzzi was awesome... the bed was so comfortable my husband told me that this is it this is the hotel where we are going to do our ritual romantic getaway.And trust me when I tell you for him to say that this hotel comes Highly Recommended...A must try it is affordable and worth it.

Room Tip: I think the corner suites are larger and they have non smoking rooms and the upstairs have a bigger...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Bobbi A
Also consider these accommodations in or near Inglewood
Best Western Plus Suites Hotel
#9 of 32 in Inglewood
Best Western Airpark Hotel
Best Western Airpark Hotel
#5 of 32 in Inglewood

Been to Crystal Inn Suites & Spas - LAX? Share your experiences!