“Romantic Getaway”

Crystal Inn Suites & Spas - LAX
Ranked #3 of 33 Hotels in Inglewood
Reviewed June 21, 2012

My visit at this hotel was GREAT, We mainly stay on century close to airport in those hotels (I am not naming names) at least twice a month for our ritual romantic getaway and I decided to try some place different and after checking out some local hotels that whole morning I found a nice hotel with clean rooms, well lit parking lot and comfortable bed so I went to check in that afternoon. I asked the front desk if they had jucuzzis and he said no but recommended the Crystal inn suites and spas, when he told me where to go which wasn't far from them I first hesitated because it is right by the 105 fwy off ramp and I thought that might not be nice for some reason but the guy insisted that I look at the place he kept saying it is nice and worth it...so I went there. When I first walked in There were two men behind the desk talking and one immediately acknowledged me.. (first thing I liked), then I asked about their suites with jucuzzi and he told me to go look at two separate rooms, one was upstairs and one was downstairs and he did not give me a key or anything he said the house keeping was cleaning up.(second good thing); a couple of the other places I went to prior to coming here when I asked to see a room their excuse was they did not want me to see because housekeeping was cleaning up.
I was very impressed with every room I saw, the rooms had 42" flat screen colored tv, they had premium movie channels, sport channels, refrigerator and microwave in room, no odor in the one room that the housekeeping was just starting to clean and nice spacious jucuzzi with king size beds. I was impressed so I went back down stairs to front office. It was a customer checking out in front of me so while I was waiting I was looking around and behind the front desk was a big monitoring device where they could see different angles of the hotel parking lot (which is very clean and huge). The guy helping the couple was very polite and courteous to them (another good thing). When I stepped up to the window the guy introduced hisself as Ray with a nice friendly smile and he immediately said "which room would you like and it is before check in time so you have a larger choice". He made me feel comfortable I felt as though I knew him before. I reserved a room for me and my husband. The big test was going to be when my husband comes (he pays attention to every detail) and once we got there we went into the room and he started to smile and he did a walk through and he immediately grabbed the remote and started trying to surf the channels but he could only get two channels so I went to front desk to Ray and told him and he told me he will check and his phone rang so I went to get ice and when I got back to my room my husband was smiling Ray had already sent someone to handle the problem (which by the way we were doing it wrong). The room had plenty of towels and the jucuzzi was awesome... the bed was so comfortable my husband told me that this is it this is the hotel where we are going to do our ritual romantic getaway.And trust me when I tell you for him to say that this hotel comes Highly Recommended...A must try it is affordable and worth it.

Room Tip: I think the corner suites are larger and they have non smoking rooms and the upstairs have a bigger...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bobbi A

Reviewed May 22, 2012 via mobile

My visit in this hotel was on 17 may 2012 and i stayed for 6 nights! It was fantatic, good rooms,very cleans, good service and good location, this hotel is in the middle of eveything, near to santa monica, near universal studios, near the airport!
Very good value for money!

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank llosada
Reviewed May 22, 2012

I travel alot and my stay at this hotel was great. The staff was very professional. The hotel has just undergone major renovations and they did a wonderful job. The rooms were very clean, nice pillow top mattresses, fridge and microwave in the room. I would recommend this to anyone who was visiting or even if you are like me and live locally and sometimes like to get a room just for the heck of it.

1  Thank D S
Reviewed May 22, 2012

I stayed at this motel recently. Was a little surprised when I first saw it. Heard about it from a friend. After entering my room, I could not believe how nice it was. For the same price that I paid to surrounding motels in the area, I thought I was in a 4star hotel! Everything was clean. No dirty floors or walls or beds. The tv is a 32" lcd that had many cable channels. The place is quiet and located near Hollywood Park Casino. I would recommend this place to anyone. The staff was friendly and took care of all of my needs.

1  Thank Chris Q
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Very well localized. The prices reasonableand the staff is simply wonderful. Overall i had a great time. Would recommend it to anyone.

2  Thank pablo m
Reviewed April 23, 2012

The management was more than accomodating to my every need during my entire stay. Very good, honest, trustworthy people that I would recommend to anyone. Located conveniently right off the 105 it's very easy to get to. The place itsself is brand new, the beds are very comfortable, rooms are kept clean and neat. Don't overpay somewhere else. Bring your business to the good, honest folks at Crystal Inn Suites & Spas.

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank JH42585
Reviewed April 11, 2012

This motel is very good value for the location - theres nothing much in the immediate neighborhood, but there is very easy access to the freeway and LAX airport.
Room was large, clean and quiet with good TV. I saw the outside pool and that looked ok - I guess the spa must come with some room somewhere. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family