“Great place to stay!”

Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Indio
Portland
“Great place to stay!”
Reviewed April 25, 2012

Stayed at the hotel with friends for Coachella music festival. It was packed! Parking was hard to find, but it's Coachella! Great service. Staff was great and helpful. Had a nice breakfast, and relaxed in the pool in the evening after walking around all day in the heat. The rooms are a little dated, but the beds and rooms were clean and comfortable. Will be back next year!

1 Thank rck2683
ClarionIndio, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thanks you for your kind words and understanding. April is one of the best times of the year to enjoy our pool as it is just before the real heat comes into town. Hope you were able to book with us early enough to stay again. Coachella weekends tend to sell out earlier and earlier every year!

Hope to see you soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Irvine, California
Reviewed April 19, 2012

My friends and I stayed here for the weekend of Coachella. The rate was a bit high but cheaper than other hotels for Coachella weekend and its close to the event. Breakfast was good, loved the pool, the fitness room was ok, had trouble with the wifi but the staff was helpful and got it to work in no time. The rooms were nice, could be updated but the beds were super comfortable.
The main reason for leaving this comment was because I had left my ipad in the room. The staff was able to find it and even offered to send it to me no charge! Very happy with the staff and management. They were extremely helpful and kind.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for rooms away from the fwy, a lot quieter.
Dear Valued Guest,
I am glad to hear that so many of our guests during the Coachella Music Festival enjoy their stay with us. As this time can be very busy for our staff i am happy to know that they were able to help you and even return the iPad that you had left behind.

Hope to see you next Coachella Music Festival. The City of Indio is continuing to bring extiting events out here to the valley
miami
Reviewed April 14, 2012

Plain and simple, horrible management. Terrible to work with. Be very careful when booking with these people. Trip Advisor needs to post this to make sure that this hotel doesn't scam the other guests like they did me. After promising me a full refund on my credit card because we chose not to stay, they instead chose to bill my card $900 and said we never cancelled reservation.

1 Thank Jlaurence
Dear Valued Guest,
I apologize for any inconvenience this booking has caused you. Because of the high demand for rooms during the Coachella Music Festival, we offer 2 week cancellation policy.

We contact all guests who have reservations during this time in order to remind them that they will be billed beforehand in order to ensure they have made the correct travel arrangements to fulfill their commitment to stay with us.

If canceled before the 2 weeks, we do not have any cancellation fees as we will have sufficient time to provide new guests with this vacant room.

Our location is prime for those looking for a relaxing stay nears the Fantasy Springs Casino, or one of the many Festivals the City of Indio has to offer. I hope we have the chance to service you in the future and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Travelers are raving about these Indio hotels

Deer Park, Washington
Reviewed April 11, 2012

"Perfect" place for staying when visiting the Chuckwalla Valley Raceway (if you include being an hour away from the track as perfect. Still, as far as I know it's the closest hotel).

On the scale of niceness it's OK. The room was OK, although the hotel was full on my first night there which made parking less than ideal. I'm not likely to vacation here but it was certainly adequate for my needs. At $105 a night (through the Comfort Hotels site) it was on the expensive side for what it is.

The WiFi was useless and I needed to fall back to my wireless broadband card.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,
Thanks for choosing the Clarion Inn of Indio during your trip out to the Chuckwalla Raceway. I want to also thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your stay. This is the best way for us to know how we are doing and what we need to improve on.

Although our location is almost an hour away from the track, I hope that when you returned to you room you were able to have some time to rest and relax in our rooms.

Our rates are always very competitive and hope that you were satisfied with the accommodations we provided. Since your stay here, we have upgraded our wifi system to be more stable and are in the process of upgraded it further.
Elkridge, Maryland
Reviewed March 28, 2012

In general, this is a nice hotel with an excellent breakfast. Rooms are large, and the bathroom is large and well designed. The hotel was partially rennovated. Some of the things that were not rennovated are problematic. The carpeting is old and stained. In my son's room, it looked like someone had vomited all over ther floor. The automated door locks are from many different eras. Unfortunately, ours was one of the oldest (the bezzle was mostl gone - having apparently been chipped off). At least once each day we couldn't get into our room without the help of the maintainence staff. On the plus side, the staff was VERY efficient and pleasant - and they did take $20.00 off of our bill.

The only other concern was the location. The hotel is just off the freeway and there is a good deal of traffic noise in the rooms - didn't stop me from sleeping on the very comfortable beds.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about both what you were happy and unhappy about. I take all our guests opinions very seriously and do my best to make adjustments to the property in order to continually upgrade and provide the finest services possible.

The next time you are here, we will be sure to provide you a room with a more stable door lock and help you in any way we can.
Colorado
Reviewed February 27, 2012

I spent three nights here to attend a race at Chuckwalla Raceway. The hotel is right on I-10, good for leaving early mornings, some road noise can be heard in the rooms but it is not at all intrusive with the fan on.The rooms are fairly spacious and clean, the bathrooms are exceptionally large and nicely done for this grade of hotel. The staff is friendly and helpfull, the WiFi works well in the rooms. The hotel is an easy walk to the Fantasy Springs Casino which has a good variety of restaurants and bars. The breakfast had a good variety with some hot items and was quite good. All in all it is an acceptable place to stay if you are looking for basic accomodations near the casino and close to I-10 in Indio.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your kind words about your stay here at the Clarion of Indio. I am happy to hear that you chose to stay with us during you trip to the Chuckwalla Raceway.

The next time you are in town please let our team know if there is anything we can do to make your accommodations even more enjoyable!
Stockton, California
Reviewed February 20, 2012

I was on a budget so this hotel seemed perfect at $79 a night. I was surprised to see the lobby which was well decorated and rather clean. There was a full breakfast in the morning which was convenient. The parking lot was very well lit, and there was plenty of parking. The bathroom was very large and clean, and trust me...i checked. Though the decor was old and kinda ratty, the linens were clean. I would stay here again based on the price and the well lit parking lot.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
ClarionIndio, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Dear Ladeda88,
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to provide our hotel with a gracious review. It's very nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at the Clarion Inn of Indio. We take pride in making sure all our rooms are cleaned to the highest standards.

Once again, thank you for being a valued guest and look forward to having you stay with us the next time you are out in Indio.