“OK place but heater did not work”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Indio
Reviewed December 16, 2011

The location is very close to the Fantasy Springs Casino - but unfortunately also very close to Interstate 10. The rooms that face the freeway are a little noisy. They had a great complimentary breakfast too. Room was a great size, coffee, etc, and all the little amenities that you need. The bathroom had many nice additions, a separate toilet, closet in the bathroom area, vanity area, lots of good lighting and mirrors! The lobby area is large and clean with a great breakfast. Good value for the price! It's within easy walking distance of the Fantasy Springs resort, it's inexpensive, it's clean, and well decorated. Staff was nice I would stay again even though the heater didn’t work and it was 43 that night.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from Freeway
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank RetiredIBEW

Reviewed September 7, 2011

we went to visit the Joshua National Park and in our way to the freeway we stop at the clarion inn in indio CA, The rooms were very clean, Front desk was great. I was surprised they have free wifi in the rooms it was very helpful since we need it directions how to get to Joshua tree. Oh by the way we had new matress in the room that was an A+ breakfast was great I had no idea they have a full American Breakfast. I will be back it was great price and great service!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Desire R
Reviewed September 1, 2011

we stayed here last year and I guess got licky, because the room them was decent and clean. This last visit there were large stains in the carpet and the sink in the bathroom was cracked in several places.Some one else must have been given the room and declined it, because thier reservation sheet was on the table and it was for the same night. We were too tired from driving late at night to fight for a room change. There needs to be some little improvements made to make this a fair place to stay.

Room Tip: spin the wheel
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank cris8143
Reviewed August 4, 2011

I went t the spothlight 29 it was my birthday and when i check in to the hotel i have to say staff were great, such a great hospitality i requested a ground floor by the lobby because i feel more safe when i travel, i was very impress with the rooms and the price was only 69.00 and then i was told breakfast was complimentary..free wireless..I couldn't ask for more..I will come back to this hotel its such a clean hotel and it was only 5 mints of driving distance i would say to the casino.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 31, 2011

I have stayed twice before getting a little disappointing.I was charged double what I usualy am due to a nearby concert at a local casino. I came to gamble but suffered due to the concert goers.I should of stayed at the motel 6 down the street for 45.00 a night but I wanted to be nearby I willnot pay that price again or just watch the entertainment schedule of casino and avoid it. , I was placed at the end of the hall a ice machine across from our window which that's fine if it is placed in a room with a door it was under a corridor and I could hear people all night getting ice and it echoed. Then my husband calls me in to the toilet part of the bathroom and I look up and there is these hard to explain but like bug pods hanging down everywhere in there. And once again it is over 100 degrees and the room was just not cool enough only by the a/c itself not on the otherside of room and it was on high the whole time we were there. Again kudos to the nice breakfast and free internet.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 14, 2011

We saw Stevie Nicks at the casino and this was a wonderful place to stay. Quiet and not that expensive

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 31, 2011

We stayed at this motel based on the two reviews that were fine. We paid $85 for each night we were there. Upon entering the room, we were immediately reminded of a Motel 6, which we have vowed not to stay in again. Shabby, peeling wallpaper, less than clean carpet, patched holes in several walls/doors in the room, the tub handle fell off while we were trying to run a bath for the kids, etc. They also advertise a "full" breakfast. This included bacon with biscuits and sausage gravy. The rest of the offering was the usual "continental breakfast" consisting of cold (sugary) cereal, yogurt, some gross donuts, packaged pastries, and juice that wasn't really juice: one green and the other some kind of Sunny D drink. Yuck. The pool needed to be cleaned and was just not appealing at all. I would not stay here again, not at that price anyway.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Indio
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Indio
Days Inn Indio
#5 of 16 in Indio
Embassy Suites by Hilton La Quinta Hotel & Spa
Indian Palms Country Club & Resort

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!