See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 10, 2018

They keep your deposit money block for 2 weeks. We got a very dirty and stinky room. brakfast - horrible, better don't eat there. It was the worst place in our california trip. Stay away from this place.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Indio, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2018

jnowak760650,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I apologize if you did not feel that our housekeeping met your own standards of cleanliness, though our own standards are very high and include checking up to ensure that rooms are as clean as can be. We want you to experience the best value for your money, to feel comfortable, and to have your expectations exceeded; I hope that this will be the case during your next stay with us.

Reviewed October 4, 2018

We had visited n Friday sep 28 2018. we had got there around 1am.nancy is what I was told in the morning who help us.after giving us the key and she explained our room was on other side I got in our car to move it n my car wouldn't start.it was a looses battery cable.she was kind of enough to loan us a tool n make sure everything was ok.i cant thank her enough .we had got to our room which was room 230 when finally getting ready for bed after a long drive our bed was bent in the middle more like as if I don't know if they ha two twin beds or what but how could I call downstairs n complain after she was that nice to help us.we definitely need more customer service like Nancy.can u please make sure it was Nancy that night who helped us check in and tell her thank you very much after being stress out your far away n your car wouldn't start she made it happen .

Room tip: very quiet place to stay. great customer service
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Indio, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

rebeccahernandez0318,

Our ultimate ambition is to provide a five star experience, and we are thrilled to learn that we have succeeded. We are excited to share this review with Nancy who will be pleased to hear of the outcome of their efforts to make you feel comfortable. Thank you for your kind comments and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed October 1, 2018

My family and I arrived at the Motel and Jessica at the front desk could not have been nicer, she arranged for us to have two suites together so my infant grandson was able to go back and forth between our rooms. The rooms were very quiet. The rooms showed some wear and tear but they were clean. We made an emergency overnight stay with-out previous reservations and were treated to the smoothest check-in ever.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Indio, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

Dear 356myrna2018,

Thank you so much for your kind comments and review regarding your most recent stay of Super 8 by Wyndham Indio Hotel. It is great to hear from you and I am so glad that you enjoyed our staff courtesy and have taken the time to recognize the hospitality and care that we aim to provide for each and every guest. We love having families around and I hope you come back to spend another wonderful time with us.

Reviewed September 23, 2018

My stay at Indio Super 8 was great! The room is very clean and the daily housekeeping service is awesome as well. Room is spacious. Furniture is simple but it is good. Pool is nice. Front desk was very friendly; Ashley was a peach! She was very kind and courteous; great gal! Gave me a couple of suggestions for dinner and took one: Sloan's is amazing! Thanks Ashley you are great!

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Indio, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2018

Tesla A,

Thank you so much for your kind remarks to our rooms cleanliness , facilities and staff hospitality. We are all pleased to learn we were able to make you feel comfortable and that our services and accommodations lived up to your expectations.We can't begin to tell you how much we appreciate your five star review, and we look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to Indio City! Kind regards.

Reviewed September 23, 2018

I spent 4 nights at this hotel while is was in town for work. The location was ideal (I was working at JFK Memorial Hospital) it is so close to a movie theater and some good food options. But aside from that the staff is very accommodating. My flight was delayed and was going to arrive somewhat later than check-in time so I called to let them know. Upon arrival I was greeted by Jessica - she was kind and was able to give me a room on the second floor. Because I was spending a few days I asked her about the area and some good food options She was very knowledgeable of the area. She gave me options to dine at Chinese, Mexican and Japanese restaurants and some fast food and movie theater you can walk to from hotel! She was like the hotels concierge, definitely knows the area and good restaurants. The room was clean, and the AC kept my room cold. I would definitely stay here again when I am back in Indio for work.

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank LTrvlr805

LTrvlr805,

Thank you so much for your kind compliments to our staff. I am so glad that you found our hotel to be clean and convenient and that you enjoyed the five star accommodations and hospitality that we strive to show to each guest, during every stay. On behalf of our entire staff, we appreciate your stay and we look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to Indio City! Kind regards.