Indio Super 8 and Suites
Best Western Date Tree Hotel(Indio)(Great Value!)
$369
$303
$269
QualityInn
$154
$180
RodewayInn
City Center Motel(Indio)(Great Value!)
$189
Travelocity
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 20, 2013

The staff was very friendly and the breakfast was great! Nice place if your in the area just for the night! The rooms were pretty clean. The second night we decided to stay here one of the rooms had water on it (only a small amount)... But we asked to change rooms and right away they were eager to assist our needs and moved us without hesitation! Great staff!

• Stayed: August 2013
indioman, General Manager at Indio Super 8 and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

Thank you for your review and kind words and accurate facts. We want to be the best in the area and we try harder than any other hotel in the area. The water from defrosted refrigerator could be wiped off but we wanted you to be 100% satisfied. Please come visit us again as on some weekend we even serve our 8 item, free breakfast on our patio.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

I was looking for a good spot to stay close to golf course I was playing the next day. For me the only downside was finding the hotel. It's set back off the main road nd not easy to find. Once I did find it, all was ok after that. Nothing real fancy, definitley serviceable for the overnight stay. Family restaraunt right across the street made it easy. The room was spacious and comfortable. Breakfast in the morning was basic but enough to hold me over until lunch. I would recommend this location and I would stay here again

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
indioman, General Manager at Indio Super 8 and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. You comments are true. We are little inside of Hwy 111 and yes it does take at times efforts to find us. We have added a monument sign on Hwy 111 and build a elevator tower which allows us to display our sign. We are working on a new signage on Manroe Sreet.

We offer almost every thing any hotel can offer in Indio. Location: We are surrounded by restaurants in the heart of Indio. Please visit us again and Thank You.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Good Price and Good Hotel Breakfast was included and it was very good, the pool area was very nice, the only thing was that it was a little far from the Indian Wells complex but overall I had a good experience.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank LindaGerlach

Thankyou for your input. We price our room very competatively with other hotels in the area. Our free breakfast has two variety of Cereal, Waffles, Muffins, Whie and Wheat Bread, Juices, Fresh Fruit, Coffee and Tea. On our pool we have a BBQ area for guest who wants to BBQ. You are right we are about 3+ miles from Indian Wells Sport Complex.

We would love to see you again during Tennis Taurnment in March 2014.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Room I was given was supposed to be an upgrade to a deluxe suite. It wasn't a suite or deluxe. It was barely serviceable. Rooms are dark, dingy and just need updating. The shower worked, but was hard to turn on. Towels were scarce and had to be requested each day. The night person almost made me turn around and go home when he called the night before we arrived because my cc was "denied". It turned out that he just didn't enter the expiration date correctly. Four times! With three different credit cards! I thought he was scamming me and fishing for credit card numbers or that someone had stolen my identity already. I truly almost turned around and went home because of his incompetence. Probably should have anyway.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for your response. We apologizes for the inconvenience. We have spoken to our shift B and Shift C associates about your frustrations. We had problems authorizing your credit card. Today due to identity thefts, credit card companies have become strict. Due to cancellation policy, we need to have a valid credit card on file. our intentions were to have a room for you when you came and there for called you to help us retain your reservation.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Free WIFI, breakfast included and friendly and efficient staff made this a very enjoyable visit to the Super 8 Indio. The hotel was very reasonably priced and the rooms were nice. I enjoyed the fact that the room had a bathtub. Parking was plentiful. It is a great place to stay whilst experiencing all the delights of the region - Joshua Tree National Park, Living Desert Zoo & Gardens in Palm Springs & the Palm Springs Air Museum. I would encourage any visitors to Indio to make the short trip down the highway to the small town of Mecca (not the one in Saudi Arabia) where there is a very authentic Mexican restaurant. The food was delicious. If you do travel from Indio through the Joshua Tree National Park, I would suggest a trip to the delightful town of 29 Palms.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Jonathon247

Thank you very much for your review. Our staff and I appreciate your kind words and in-site full information for our future guest about our location. Please visit us next time you are in town.