Indio Super 8 and Suites
$75
$71
Best Western Date Tree Hotel(Indio)(Great Value!)
$107
$79
QualityInn
Days Inn Indio(Indio)(Great Value!)
$68
$56
$59
$75
$61
$59
RodewayInn
City Center Motel(Indio)(Great Value!)
$70
$50
$86
Hotels.com
$54
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Free WIFI, breakfast included and friendly and efficient staff made this a very enjoyable visit to the Super 8 Indio. The hotel was very reasonably priced and the rooms were nice. I enjoyed the fact that the room had a bathtub. Parking was plentiful. It is a great place to stay whilst experiencing all the delights of the region - Joshua Tree National Park, Living Desert Zoo & Gardens in Palm Springs & the Palm Springs Air Museum. I would encourage any visitors to Indio to make the short trip down the highway to the small town of Mecca (not the one in Saudi Arabia) where there is a very authentic Mexican restaurant. The food was delicious. If you do travel from Indio through the Joshua Tree National Park, I would suggest a trip to the delightful town of 29 Palms.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Jonathon247
indioman, General Manager at Indio Super 8 and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

Thank you very much for your review. Our staff and I appreciate your kind words and in-site full information for our future guest about our location. Please visit us next time you are in town.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

This property has some not so great rooms... old, dated and over air freshened but we were lucky to stay in one of the remodeled suites! Sadly this hotel doesn't send email confirmations so I called in a bit of a panic to confirm I had reserved a room. Veronica used the word suite and I interpreted that as a suite with a sofa bed. Alas when I got there they said it was a mini suite... one of the lessor older rooms. I was upset at the misunderstanding and Jay the manager did find us a suite with a king as I thought I was getting with a small increase in price. The suite was totally worth it! Great bed and pillows. Nice decor, little fridge with freezer, sink, microwave and hot plate. Had great wireless! Cute patio, but needed to be cleaned. Worst problem... lack of ice. Had to go to office to get and often had to wait for someone to bring it because they kept running out. OH... other worst problem... no email confirmation. Jay, Anna, Veronica and Alex did their best to keep us happy. Next year I will call ahead to book one of the remodeled suites.

Room Tip: Call Jay and ask him for a nice suite.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank iacnld
indioman, General Manager at Indio Super 8 and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Thank you for taking a time to post a review. You have done more than writing a review. You educated us as far as how to communicate between Suites, Mini suites and Standard rooms and appropriately list the aminities with in different type of rooms. Since your response Veronica has taken photos of these rooms to post on various sites and communicate to Wyndham (mike) so they can update photos on their sites and OTA. Staff has recommended that we call our suites: suites and call our Mini suites: Deluxe Room to avoid miscommunication in the future. As far as E-mail confirmation we are working with Wyndham Corporation for several years. They will be installing a new software which continues to face delays but Mike Beird at Wyndham has insured us that we will have new software by first quarter of next year. Ice Machines we are using were supplied by Wyndham Prefered Vender called American Register. We will remind Mike at Wyndham. Again want to thank you for a constructive review to help us exceed customer expectations. We will love to have you next year..

Reviewed November 10, 2013

My stay was very comfortable. One of the best hotels in Indio. Nice employees and good service. Only two complaints, empty soda machines and TV channels either didn't match guide or weren't on at all. Thank you...

• Stayed: October 2013
indioman, General Manager at Indio Super 8 and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Thank you for your confidence in us.

We have 4 soda machines and all have product in it. Please feel free to ask the front desk for other machine location. One of them is just water and other 3 are variety of soda machines.

We have Flat Pannel TV in our Suites and 32" TV in all other rooms. We have Direct TV with HBO, Sports Channels and all other. I had our staff check all the rooms to see if TV's are programed correctly.

Ones again Thank you.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

My stay was okay, and the price was right. The outside appeared clean, and the place seemed relatively quiet while I was there.

The inside of the room I stayed in; however, was in desperate need of an update. The furniture was from another era, heavily worn, and on the verge of falling apart. There were numerous little things that were broken or non-functional. I'm not sure if it was just the room I stayed in or if all the rooms are in similar condition.

Overall, my stay wasn't a bad one; but it wasn't a great one, either. The price was one of the best that I had found for the area; but, as the saying goes, "You get what you pay for."

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
indioman, General Manager at Indio Super 8 and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2013

Thank you for your response. We are glad you liked the clean and quite room. We will certainly look in to your comments about furniture. In our standard room furniture may be old but refinished this year. This is a sold wood furniture that take a lot of ware but hold up pretty good. Also you can try our suites which are little more expensive but brand new with all amenities .

Reviewed November 6, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
indioman, General Manager at Indio Super 8 and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013