Indio Super 8 and Suites
Best Western Date Tree Hotel(Indio)(Great Value!)
$107
$75
$71
$79
QualityInn
Days Inn Indio(Indio)(Great Value!)
$59
$56
$86
$73
City Center Motel(Indio)(Great Value!)
$70
$50
$54
  • Pool
Shadow Hills RV Resort(Indio)(Great Value!)
$42
Deluxe Inn(Indio)
$45
Travelocity
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Give your business to someone who appreciates it. We booked a room for two nights for our son who wasn't feeling the best during his travels. He needed a room at 9am and they won't let him check in until 3pm. I'm hopeful they will come to their senses. I'll add another review if they do.

Stayed: January 2013
indioman, General Manager at Indio Super 8 and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

We thank you for your review. We have guest checking out at 11 AM. It takes Housekeeping time to clean and Head housekeeper to inspect the room before we can start renting at 3 PM. We have now put in to practice that if room is ready and guest request room, it can be given to the guest. Thank you for bring it to our attention.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
indioman, General Manager at Indio Super 8 and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Reviewed January 18, 2013

we stayed one night. first off , the clerk gave us keys to a room that the room was not made up. you would think staff would be on top of that. the next room we get has a king size bed in it that squeeks every time either of us moved. the curtain in the room was prev. ripped out of the wall and just stuck back up crocked. the last thing was the bathroom. real scary!!!!! i dont think it was ever cleaned. neither of us would shower in it. it was so dirty that i dont think bleach would help.i think the last guests had to be construction workers that worked real hard. sorry to be so critical but we were so surprised since we had stayed in super 8s before and had great stays. we will never return to that location.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
indioman, General Manager at Indio Super 8 and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. As you live in Indio and our hotel is in Indio, we appreciate you selecting us. I have reached out to you to find out more about your stay via email. Ones we have more information we can respond better.
Thank you.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

I'll start at the beginning as that seems to be best. The reservation was made over the phone and I gave my payment information as requested. The desk clerk failed to notify me of their policy of holding funds above the room rate as I was using a debit card and that it would take 3-10 days for the excess funds they held from my account would be released for my use. Had I known the policy, I would have used a credit card and not a debit card. She also refused to switch the cards payment would be made on which would have satisfactorily resolved that situation for me.

The room was small and smelled of smoke. The desk clerk told us that the smell was from the carpet cleaner they used. Perhaps they should rethink how they clean their carpets.

While the bedding appeared clean, I chose to sleep with my clothes on as the general feel of the room was not so. I'm glad I did as I have what appear to be bug bites all over my hands and feet which were not covered, as well as up my lower legs.

I cannot in any way, shape, or form recommend Super8 Motels ever again. I have stayed at Super8's for the better part of the last 20 years when travelling so this was an extreme disappointment. Far better to pay a few extra dollars and stay at a reputable hotel from here on out.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for your response. As a policy we let every one know that in case of debit card, any credits takes 3-7 days to reflect on your statement. We have always changed credit cards if the crdit card is valid.

Most of the hotels every where in the world will authorise 30% to cover incidental expense. credit card authorisations allows us to hold your room and provide services.

It is understandable that you feel that we failed in communicating to you credit card policy and after that we could not have done anything right. Please let the curtsey caller know of your concern so we can help you better. Again thank you.

Reviewed January 14, 2013